chapter 12 : welcome back

A/N

Get ready I'm want angst 😈

~

Quackity had lifted the house. He wanted to get some fresh air. He walked down a random path, letting his mind wonder. He didn't have a plain to where he was going but he didn't need one. He was walking slowly, looking at the ground. He was kicking a rock. It was a nice day, the sun was out and it wasn't to cold. He thought to himself some more. He was calm and... happy? Ya happy. He was finally happy.

"All good things have to come to a end."

~

Quackity sat up. His breathing heavy. He was in a cold sweat. His vision was blurry. Where was he? He turned his head, he was in a bed. He turned his head the other way. Someone else was in the bed. He got out the bed- carefully -he didn't want to wake the other person. He walked down the hall, stopping at the bathroom. His vision was still blurry. He didn't feel at home or safe. He wanted to leave, immediately.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He saw a tall figure behind him, their hands on his shoulders. He couldn't tell who they were. They were wearing a suit, their face out of view. He looked up to see their face. There was no face but there were something he could recognize. And that was the goat-like horns on each side of their face.

He looked at the figure in the mirror, the more he looked the more he saw two more figures come into picture. One was shorter and had a stink on one side of his head. The one figure to his left was in a suit and had a shark-like hat on. They all had one thing in common, and that was they were all faceless. The only thing Quackity saw was their shadows.

He couldn't move it was like he was frozen in time. He could hear them start to laugh at him trying to escape them. Their faces started to form a smile. The laughing started to get louder and louder, the only thing he could hear now was them laughing at him. His eyes started to fill with tears as he mumbled to himself. "No no no no." He repeated over and over again. He didn't know what was happening. He was scared and wanted to feel safe again like he did at Puffy's. Like he did with Karl and Sapnap.

When he finally was able to move again he ran out the house. He didn't know where he was or how he got there. Once he was far enough (and when he was out of breath) he found himself lost. He was in a forest, he looked around the area. It was nice and calm away from everyone. When he looked back down there was fog surrounding him. It slow came towards him, to where he couldn't see what was in front of him. At first he didn't panic but it came to.  He was in a forest in the middle of nowhere and he could bearly see.

He slowly started walked, he placed one foot in front of each other. He started to hear his name being called. "Alex? ALEX!" he heard foot steps come from behind him. He turned to see who was calling for him but almost immediately regretted it.

"Schlatt?"

~

A/n

Yay double post :)