chapter 20 : 2/3

Sapnap and Karl had went out for a walk. They had left around 1pm. Puffy had left to go somewhere with Minx and Nikki. Karl and Sapnap were walking around there area hoping to run into someone, someone that meant something towards they both. They were looking for Quackity.

They hadn't seen him in 2 days and they started to worry about him. He hadn't told them where he was going, or anyone they knew.

They were making small talk, not talking on a particular topic. Just random thoughts that massed their minds. One thought was on both their minds. "Where was Quackity?"  They had searched almost ever place they could think of. He was really good at worrying Karl and Sapnap ever if it wasn't on purpose. They both had feeling towards the smaller boy. They both had figured it out. "Where do you think he could be?" Karl asked Sapnap, turning his head to face the other boy.

"I don't know, but we'll find him." He responded. He pulled out his hand so that Karl could hold, he did.

"I hope so." Karl said slowly. He was getting tired. They had been looking for him for hours. Silence fell as they walked down a old road. (im gonna take my horse- I'm sorry)

"Do you- um... do you like Quackity?" Sapnap blurted out.

"Of course I do!" Karl almost yelled

"Like, like-like him?"

"Um, maybe. I don't know"

They feel into silence again, walking slowly. Sapnap laid his head on Karl's shoulder. They were happy but not complete. They wanted Quackity to by here with them, walking and talking beside them. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sapnap asked him. Karl barely heard him. He wouldn't have if they weren't so close too each other. Karl stopped walking and face Sapnap. "Sure, why not. But only if we can have Quackity in it too." Karl said, a smile forming on his face. "I would like that very much." Karl leans his head, closing the gap between them.

"Can I kiss you?" Karl asks, the boy in front of him shocked on how close their faces were.

"Only if I can kiss Quackity first."

Karl giggles. "Deal." He leans in, completely closing the gap the was separating them. It was short and quick but felt amazing to both of them. Karl breaks away continuing to walk on their search for Quackity. Sapnap follows, snapping out of a trans. They both go back to holding hands, walking down a old road. They still had to find the boy, both of them being more motivated then before.

~

A/N

Short chapter with a happy ending 😌

May not post for a few weeks, going on vacation (plus I'm unmotivated)
Also thanks for almost 700 reads. That's amazing 😘 byeeeeeeeeeee