chapter 29 : boyfriends

<3

~

"I love you"

"We love you to"

~

The words had slipped out of Karl's mouth. Before he could think Quackity replied. His heart could have stopped, right then and there, but it didn't.

When they broke out of the hug, they had all stopped crying (yes, Quackity and Sapnap had started to cry)

"What?" Karl asked as if to make sure he heard them right. "He said we love you." Sapnap said, a smile on his face. Quackity only nodded in agreement.

They all stared at each other for a few minutes. They had forgotten that Karl was bleeding. They only realized when Quackity could feel the bleed start to seek though his shirt. (Karl had his arm resting on Quackity's back)

He moved away and gently grabbed Karl's arm. None off they felt like talking so they stayed silent.

He started to bandage Karl's arm. He cleaned the cuts and the remaining blood -which had dried.

It feel silent again, not awkward. Quackity laid in between Karl's legs, face laying on his stomach. Karl was shock but quickly laid onto Sapnap, who Karl was laying on. They melted into each other's touch, not wanting the moment to end.

All good things have to come to a end

~

They had moved to the couch after a half hour of sitting on the floor. All their butts had become numb and it was annoying. Sapnap basically had carry both of them, he didn't mind though. He actually liked it, a lot.

They were now all asleep on Karl's couch. A TV playing in the background. It was perfect.

~

"Will you guys be my boyfriend"

"Yes"

"Definitely"

~

A/N

End

Jk

One more chapter
Thanks for the love and support on the story.

I will be writing a new karlnapity book.

Quackity would be mute (from the trauma Schlatt gave him) he would be living with George, who would have to move away. (to live with dream) George doesn't trust Quackity to live by himself -in case he offs himself- so he sends him to a friends house, who had know since he was little.

That's all you're going to get 😡

Anyways, 🙄
Final chapter will be posted in a few days, trying to make it longer then usual (trying)

Also double chapter to day :D

Byeeeeeeeeeee