chapter 3 : the pole

Quackity was cleaning up casino. Someone had drank to much and had puked on the floor. He had to close the casino early thanks to the guy.  He honestly didn't mind though, he had been very tired recently. He had been staying later and later at the casino thanks to Charlie. He didn't have to but he used this as away to get away from Schlatt. But all Charlie saw was that Quackity wanted to spend to together. And he wasn't that far off.

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

Karl and Sapnap were sitting in Bad and Skeppy's house. They were talking about what they should do for the next time Karl got back. Every 3 mouths Karl had to go somewhere, he never told anyone where he was going but everytime he got back he and Sapnap would go somewhere. Last time it was a nearby park. They were discussing this when Puffy had came into the room.

"Hey Sapnap. Hey Karl. " She said. "Hi Puffy. " They both said. "I was wondering of you guys wanted to come to Las Nevadas with me, it should by fun. " She said. Sapnap and Karl looked at each other before agreeing to go with Puffy. They all got ready and started the long walk to Las Nevadas.

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

The sun was setting in Las Nevadas and Quackity was closeing up the casino, but the club would stay open. He kept the club running a few hours late so that he could get more money, at least that's what he told himself. Plus there would be a lot more people and a lot more money. After done closeing up the casino he makes his way to the club. And like he said, there was a lot more people.

He walks around for a few hours just making sure everyone was having a good time. He had sent Charlie to stay in the room, so he wouldn't have seen... the dancers? Quackity was treating Charlie like his very own son.

Quackity could himself in one of the rooms. In the room he was in was a pole. The room was quite big and had 6-7 chairs in front of the pole. The pole was on a small stage, the stage was made out of wood and had fairy lights on the walls. It was quite beautiful to Quackity. This was his room. This was were he met Schlatt for the first time. This was were had got the idea to start a casino. This was were Schlatt and Quackity would go when they first started to dare, when their relationship was good and loving. Now it's he uncomfortable everytime him and Schlatt are in the same room.

He walks around getting up on the stage. He started to dance around the pole like he use to. Just enjoying himself. The music was load enough so it wasn't awkward and silent while he danced. He was now spinning around. Now giving a single fuck if someone walled in. He was finally having fun. It felt like all of his worries had left his body, his soul was clean and happy.

And for that short amount of time he felt whole again.

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

A/N

I am very proud of this chapter. :)