chapter 6 : home

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️
⚠️Physical Abuse & Alcohol Use⚠️

Quackity was now at is house cleaning up the mess Schlatt had made. Schlatt wasn't at home, Quackity didn't know where he was but he didn't care. He knew if Schlatt came home right now he would be drunk. And since Quackity hasn't been home or seen Schlatt, he would be mad.

Quackity finished cleaning up the house. He had thrown out all the old beer bottles and put away some clothes that were on the floor. He had also made the bed and washed the dishes.
By the time he was done the sun was setting and the weather had gotten colder. He had been there since the morning, he was about to leave when the front door started to open.

He dropped almost everything he was holding and ran to the back door trying to open it. It was locked. He searched through the room trying to find the key. He opened all of the cabinets searching though random items for anything that could help. As he was searching he didn't hear the foot steps behind him. One moment he was moving around pens and pencils, the next he was being choked out. He could barely breath. "What the hell are you doing here." The person behind him asked. The smell of alcohol surrounding the room. "L-let g-go." He struggled to say. He knew who was choking him so there was no point and asking. Schlatt let go, watching him fall. Quackity fell to the ground coughing and gagging, turning to his side and holding his stomach. Schlatt leaned on a nearby counter looking down at Quackity. Watching him, waiting for him.

Quackity slowly sat up, backing up to the closest thing to support him. Schlatt still looking down at him, drinking his beer. Quackity slowly looked up at Schlatt hoping this was a terrible nightmare that he was going to wake up from. He knew it wasn't but he still hoped. Schlatt bent down and meet Quackity's face. He started into his eyes. Quackity staring back. They both say there, not making any noise.

After a few minutes of both of them not making a sound and just staring at each other. Schlatt stood back up walking out the room. For a short moment Quackity thought that he was safe but that quickly changed when Schlatt walked back into the room holding something behind his back. Quackity didn't know what it was but he know if wasn't good. Schlatt slowly walked up to him. Smoking a new cig. "So you finally came back, huh? What did you miss me?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. Quality didn't feel like answering, plus if he did that would only make Schlatt madder. "What your to shy to answer me?" He walked closer to Quackity. He picked up Quackity's face, gently moving his fingers across his face. He moved his face closer and closer to his own slowly kissing him. Panic rose in Quackity, he didn't want it to end like last time.

Quackity pushed Schlatt off of him, breathing heavily. He wanted to prevent whatever Schlatt wanted to do to him. He moved away trying to get to the door, forgetting that it was locked. He managed to get to the door and shaking the handle back and forth. Schmitt slowly walking up behind him. He grabbed Quackity, forcing him down to the ground. He held his Quackity's arm together with one hand and one knee on each of his wings. Quality couldn't move, he could barely breath. He was in so much pain, grunting at the slightest movement he or Schlatt caused. "Oh come on, am I causing that much pain for you?" Schlatt laughed. Only causing more pain for Quackity. "Stop being a baby, Quackity. It doesn't hurt that much. Your just weak." He said laughing again. He didn't stop until Quackity almost passed out do to the pain.

Schlatt got up grabbing his beer and cig, switching from one another. Quackity was now crying. His wings were very sensitive, Schlatt knew this and did this because he knew that when he touched his wings he would feel horny and that was what Schlatt wanted him to feel. Schlatt left the room going up stairs holding a beer in one hand and a cig in the other. Quackity took this as a chance to escape. So he quietly sat up and searched the room for the key. He couldn't find. He walked as quietly as he could to the living room. The smell of alcohol swarming the house. He searched through the the couch, try to find anything to help him escape. He searched the whole living room, nothing. He heard footsteps coming from the opposite side of the room. He knew what would happen if Schlatt found him. As fast as he could be bolted to the front door. Lucky for him, Schlatt forgot to lock the door and Quackity opened it. Running as fast as he could down the street. He could hear Schlatt yelling something but he couldn't care less.

Quackity could himself lost in a new area he had never explored. He was in a forest somewhere South. He tried to find his way back to the desert but he just got more lost. He wondered more and more until he was out the forest but it didn't help him. He was just at a weird looking building. It was completely made out of wood. There were a couple beds and the second floor had no roof. He sat down, laying on one bed. He looked terrible. His hair was a mess, his wings were fluffed up and his clothes were dirty. He looked homeless. He couldn't sleep he knew that but he at least wanted to get some rest. Right before he was about to lay his head do someone came in.

"Quackity?"

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

A\N

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, it was the fourth of July. (Yes I'm American, I can't help it. You came make fun of me all you want unless you British. If you British then stop up, your just had that we won the war/j) Anyways that's all byeeee and make sure to drink water and eat. :-D