chapter 30 : finally together

This chapter will basically be a catch up and spoils it's a happy ending (I hope) 🙄🤚

~

Quackity was walking to Las Nevada's with Karl and Sapnap by his side. They were holding hands, walking down a old wooden path that would take them there. Quality was in the middle, Karl to his left and Sapnap to his right. Karl was humming a simple song. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the leaves and branches crunching while they walked on them.

~a few hours earlier~

Over the past 3 months that Quackity had stayed at Puffy's house with her, Karl and Sapnap, he had gotten closer to them- all of them. He had only then realized that he had fallen in love where 2 people. 1 would have been bad but 2 was worst. He had just gotten a toxic relationship with Schlatt and he didn't plain on getting back into one so fast. At first he was overwhelmed with this information but soon adjusted, realizing that he couldn't be anything about -no matter how bad he wanted to- he gave in. Letting himself fall for the two males.

It was the same for both of them.

Karl had realized when Quackity was brought up in a conversation between him and Puffy. They talked about the boy, the whole time he was blushing. He didn't realize it but Puffy did. She asked him more questions about Quackity. Soon the question "What do you think of Quackity?" was asked and Karl was taken back a bit.

He didn't know what say. He liked Quackity but not in that way, or he thought. When he answered it was something simple yet you could tell that the male had feelings to the other male.

"I think he's great"

That was when he realized he had fallen of the shorter male.

With Sapnap on the other hand, he found out later than Karl but sooner then Quackity.

He found out when they were all cuddling on Karl's floor. The night when him and Quackity talked about the hallucinations Quackity was experiencing at the time. They still haven't figured out what caused the hallucinations, but they closed it saying that it was stress. (They weren't 100% sure though)

After that Sapnap also fell for the shorter male.

~

They had been dating for a few weeks. Karl and Sapnap decided to move in with Quackity -that's why they were going to Las Nevadas. Quackity agreed with them and said that they should probably get a new house, because he didn't have a house. (He lived with Schlatt) They were going to their house to get Quackity's things.

And hopefully see Charlie - Quackity had missed him and the last time they talked he promised to see him again.

~

They had arrived at Quackity's old home, also known as Schlatt's home. Quackity slowly went up to the door and knocked on it, praying that no one was home but he didn't pray hard enough.

Schlatt open the door clearly hungover. He looked at Quackity like he was a ghost. There was an awkward silence before Sapnap spoke up. "Hey. Are you Schlatt?" He questioned. Quackity stepped away, hiding behind Karl and Sapnap.

Schlatt nodded but didn't let them inside, he just stared at Quackity, who looked extremely uncomfortable. Silence fell, definitely awkward.

"What yu want?" Schlatt poorly said, not bothered enough to make a full sentence -he was hungover after all. He was still staring at Quackity until Sapnap stepped in front of him, blocking his view. "We came here to get his things." He said making eye contact with Schlatt. "Why." Schlatt said, burping at the end.

"He's moving out." Sapnap said in annoyed tone. Was it not clear? Sapnap thought to himself.

Schlatt looked at them before specking. "He finally found someone to like him?" He said, questioning if what they said was true.

"Two actually." Sapnap said putting his hands back so Quackity and Karl could hold them. They were both scared of the goat man. Quackity had he reasons, which he told Karl, which made him fear Schlatt. But Sapnap on the other hand didn't. He knew what Schlatt did to Quackity and he was pissed about it but you couldn't tell. He had been smiling the whole time.

After Schlatt heard that Quackity found not one but two people or replace him, he laughed. It took two people to replace him. He settled back inside his house shutting the door in between their faces. He couldn't care less about them. He walked back into his room continuing to watch what ever was on the TV.

Karl and Quackity had to basically drag Sapnap away from the run-down house. They both didn't want to see Schlatt anymore then they had too.

~

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were cuddling on a grassy hill, watching the sunset. It was all so beautiful.

~

"I hope this never ends"

"I agree"

"Me too"

~

They were finally together and it would stay like this forever

~

A/N

End for real this time 😌

Hope you liked the the story (also the fanart)

I am working on the other story, so it will be done and posted in a few days

Bye and love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

<3