chapter 11 : cutie

"He looks so cute"

Sapnap thinks to himself. He was watching Quackity as he slept. They were watching a movie and Quackity had fallen asleep halfway through. Quackity was leaning on Sapnap's shoulder. Karl and Puffy were also there, them actually watching the movie not the sleeping boy. They were watching a horror/romantic movie. It was pretty good but Sapnap wouldn't know that.

When the movie finished Sapnap had also fallen asleep, his head leaning on Quackity's shoulder. Puffy found it very cute while Karl felt left out and... angry? He was half-asleep and honestly didn't even remember Puffy being in the room. Karl honestly didn't know way, he just brushed it off and walked over to Sapnap and Quackity, leaning his head on Quackity's other shoulder. Puffy almost died of how cute this was. She want upstairs into her room and searched for something. She came back down holding a camera. She stood in front of them taking photos of them. She was definitely going to save these and use them in the future.

She put down the camera being satisfied with how the photos came out. She want to one of the guests rooms and grabbed the blanket from the bed. She walked back to the sleeping boys on the couch and placed the blanket on all of them. She turned of the TV, walking back to her room and going to sleep.

~

Karl was the first to wake up. He didn't remember falling asleep on Quackity's shoulder. He slowly sat up the blanket falling off of him. He slowly looked around the room  spoting Puffy by them. She was sitting in a chair reading a book drinking coffee. Karl rubbed his eyes, getting up fully. The blanket fully falling on the floor. Quackity started to move, slowly waking up. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. Sapnap's head falling. Karl walked to the bathroom. He still he to get ready, he had to meet up with dream about something. Quackity walk into his room. He was still tired, he layed down in his bed, coving himself with the blanket to block out the sun. He had left the door open being to lazy to get up and clos3 the door completely.

Sapnap was still asleep on the couch. He had moved so that he was laying down. Puffy had gotten up to make breakfast, it was around 8:30 by now. She walked into the kitchen looking at the clock and realizing what time it was. "Crap." She mumbled under her breath. She had totally forgotten that she was supposed to meet Nikki. They had plained to make a bakery together. She quickly put on her shoes and went out the house. She slammed the door waking up Sapnap in confusion. He looked around the room before getting up and going to the kitchen. He saw the mess that Puffy had made and put bake the pans. It wasn't to much, it took him about 5 minutes to do it. By the time he had finished Karl had left telling them where he was going and when he would be back.

Sapnap didn't have any plans for the day so he went into the living room and watched TV.

~

A/N

I Kinda have authors block :(