chapter 17 : visiting a friend

Philza = dilf /j

~

Puffy had gotten home at around 4pm. She and Nikki had just finished he bakery, now all they needed to do was back some good to sale. They were both sitting on the couch watching TV, Karl and Sapnap were also there. The only person missing was Quackity. He had gone out a few hours before. They weren't that worried about it though. Puffy knew that he had a bad past and would drink and gamble away to avoid his feelings.

This time he was out doing just that. They didn't know- he wanted to keep it that way. He was walking to Las Nevadas, a beer in his hand. He was drunk and was wobbling down the pathway. His mind was foggy and he couldn't think. The only thing that was on his mind was Charlie. They hadn't talked in a while, he was worried for him. He missed him.

~

When had arrived at his city, he looked at it- adoring it's beauty. He slowly walked in, feeling better then had had in weeks. It probably was how much he drunk but he couldn't care less in the moment. He made his way to his most important building rather then his favorite. It was the casino. The city was empty. He hadn't been there in a while and no one was left in charge to ran it. He opened the door with his free hand. The lights were off. He heard some noises, quickly brushing it off. There wouldn't be anyone here, right? He thought to himself.

He walked into the store room, where Charlie had been staying. He felt bad for leaving him alone with out telling him where he was going but he didn't want to worry him. "Charlie..." He said , you could tell that he had been drinking. He heard something behind, he turned his head quickly looking to see who caused the noise. Behind was a glowing green liquid coming out a vent. He stepped back, dropping the now empty beer bottle on the ground, shattering it. He stepped back more as the glowing green  liquid stated to from a human like shape. Quality was caught of guard at their what had happened, no helping that he was also drunk.

The green blob soon had a face and so standing a few feet away from Quackity. He recognized shortly after that The person who was standing in front of him was Charlie. As soon as Charlie was back to being a solid he was pulled into a hug by a drunk Quackity. He hugged back no knowing who who hugging him. Quackity pulled away with tears in his eyes. He was happy that Charlie was still alive. He didn't know why but something in his body told him that Schlatt knew about Charlie and would take him away, doing who knows what to him.

Charlie looked at him, barely being able to him in the dark. He shout his eyes closed. Quackity looked at him confused on why he closed his eyes. Charlie soon began to blow as it had faded away when he had turned solid. "Qué diablos?" (what the fuck?) He mumbled.

He looked at Charlie, he was shock at the least. Any one would be if their friend had started to glow. He let him finish and when Charlie reopened his eyes he saw a very confused and shock Quackity. "Hi Quackity!" He said with very big smile on his face. "hi Charlie. " Quackity said back to him. Silence fell inbetween them. "Follow me." Quality said moving out the store room and walking into a lounge area. Charlie follows him into the room and sits on the couch. Quackity sat by him, both started to talk.

They continued to talk of each other for a few hours before both of them falling asleep.

~

A/N

Yes :)