chapter 7 : Puffy's house

"Quackity?"

Quackity looks up. "O-Oh hey Puffy." He laughs nervously, sitting up almost immediately. "What are you doing here? I thought you would be back at the casino, doing work or something." She laughs making Quackity less tense. "W-Well I was but I decided to go for a walk and got lost." He rubs the back of his head laughing a little. "Do you need help getting back? It's pretty late." She said sweetly. He nodded no. He didn't to go to Puffy's but he definitely didn't want to go back to Schlatt. If he ever saw Schlatt again he wouldn't make it out alive. That was a bet he could make and win almost instantly.

He thought about for a minute. "Yeah actually" He says quietly. "It's the almost sunset, we should go in the morning." " Ok. " He agreed. He wouldn't tell or admit to anyone but he was happy. Very happy. The more time he spent here the more Schlatt would forget about him and they both could go back to before they had ever met. They both could go back to being happy. And forget about each other. "Come on." Puffy say, mostioning for Quackity to follow behind her. He gets up and they both leave the small all wooden house. They walk down an wooden path, Quackity looking around. He happened seen anything like this before. They were towers, flowers and mountains. Everything looked so beautiful and calm. They were some people in the far distance, They were talking about something. They were to far to listen.

Puffy leads Quackity to her house. (I don't really watch Puffy so I don't know what her house looks like or ever if she has a house so don't come of me :-(  ) "Oh I almost forgot, I have guests. Karl and Sapnap, you have meet them before?" She asked. Quality nodded in response and continued to walk with her. They walked up to her house. "When we get inside go to the bathroom. You look terrible and your wings are all fluffed up." She says looting to his wings and turning the handle to her house. "I'm back." She yells, get a quick "Yeah" and "ok" as a reply. " Quackity followed into the house taking of his shoes and going to the bathroom, leaning on the counter. "Quackity is also here." He could hear Puffy yell. He saw someone come out a room and run down the hallway. They run straight to Puffy not noticing Quackity or giving him a second look. He heard them talking but ignored it. He didn't want to be ruined to the person who was letting him stay at their house.

He stood there, waiting for Puffy. He felt awkward, like he wasn't supposed to be there. He knew Puffy wanted him there or way else would she invite him. Maybe she felt pitty in Quackity and that was way she invited him to her house. Maybe she hated him but just acted like she likes him. These questions started to fill his head, maybe his only purpose was to be used by people. More and more questions started to show themselves in Quackity's head. He started to feel light-headed. He felt as if he was about to puke. He was hearing things too. The voice of Schlatt and all of his friends. At least he though they were friends.

He felt his body go numb as he lost his sight. He got the floor. The last thing he heard was someone calling his name. It wasn't Puffy's voice. So who's video could it have been.

♦♣♥♠ ♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

A\N

Sorry I didn't posted a chapter yesterday, I got hurt. Pro tip: wear safety gear when testing out your heelys. Also I don't know what Tw I should put so just tell me. Btw thank you for 100+ reads. That's all byeeeee

"Heelys to escape to feelys"
-me