chapter 14 : found

A few hours earlier

Sapnap was sitting on the couch. Quackity had just left. He didn't know where he was going but Quackity seemed to be in a good mood so he didn't think of it. He didn't move from his spot all day, only to help Karl bring in some supplies that he collected while he was gone. He only realized then just how long Quackity had been gone. He decided that he should probably go check on him. He left the house after telling Karl that he was going out. He didn't know where Quackity had gone to, so he just wondered around the area searching for him.

He kept walking around for a few minutes only then did he start to panic. Quackity had been gone all day and no one knew where he was. Sapnap was walking by a forest when he saw a lump figure laying on the ground. The sun had set so he couldn't see who was laying on the ground or even if it was human. He slowly started to run to the figure, curious to what it was. The closer he got the more he started to recognize who was laying on the ground. When he reached the figure and was towering over them, he know who the figure was but why? Why was Quackity laying on the ground in front of a forest, with a bleeding nose. He kneeled down beside him. Quackity had his hands over his ears and his eyes were shut. They were red and puffy, he must have been crying. Sapnap watched as his chest want up and down. At least he was alive.

Sapnap calmed down and picked up Quackity, bridal style. Quackity was a lot lighter then he expected. Sapnap messed with Quavkity wings as they walked back home. Karl was now sitting on the couch watching something on TV. Puffy still wasn't home and probably wouldn't be until tomorrow, so it would be just the 3 of them in the house. Sapnap opened the door and walked into the house. Karl turned his head as he heard them come in. "Did you-" He stopped talking when he saw Sapnap holding Quackity. His eyes locked on Quackity's face, as his nose was still bleeding. His arms had fallen to his side while his head was laying on Sapnap's chest. Karl's face grow brighter as looked at them. They looked cute together. Sapnap also started to blush as he realized what was happening. He looked down at Quackity. His nose had stopped bleeding, his shirt had some blood on it from Quackity but he didn't really care about it. He was worried about Quackity. Why was he walking down the forest and what caused his nose to bleed. Questions started to fill in Sapnap's and Karl's head as what could of possibly happen to him while he was gone.

They were both snapped out of thought went Quackity started to move around his head. He would be walking up soon and he would be have to answer a lot of questions.

~

A/N

This chapter was rushed so it's kinda bad. Most nest chapter tomorrow 😌 also thanks for 300+ reads 😘

 Most nest chapter tomorrow 😌 also thanks for 300+ reads 😘