chapter 21 : 24 hour bars

Karl and Sapnap had stayed out all night looking for Quackity. They did find him. Not at his best, but still, they found him. He had went to an 24 hour bar and fell asleep there, half drunken Bacardì in one of his hands, the other he was laying on.

Ref pic -

(It's fruity, like him💅)

They walked up from behind him, plopping down beside him. They waited a few moments before deciding to wake him up. They were both tired and wanted to sleep, in a bed. "Wake up Quackity." Karl said, lightly shaking his shoulder. "Hmm" Quackity hummed annoyed, moving his shoulder away from Karl. He was probably hung over by this point, it was almost morning. Puffy was back by now and was probably wondering where they were.

Karl kept lightly shaking Quackity's shoulder, which didn't do anything but annoyed Quackity. Finally, Sapnap decided to give it a try. He stud up and went behind him, leaning his back against Quackity's, putting all of his weight on Quackity. "Qucakity wake UP!" Sapnap shouted the last part into Quackity's ear.

Quackity shot up his head, Sapnap falling off over him and onto the floor. "Why are you so loud?" Quackity said slowly and sad.

"Because we have to go home." Karl replied, putting his hands on each of Quackity's shoulder. Sapnap got off the floor, walking back over to them.

"Come on. I'm tirrreddd." Sapnap said pulling on Karl and Quackity's sleeves.

Quackity turned his chair, sitting fully up. He adjusted his beanie and stood up. "Ok, let's go. And please be quite." They both nodded. Quality was the first to start walking, Karl and Sapnap had gotten lost on their way to find Quackity.

Quackity walked in front of both of them, alone. He had a headache and his hole body was in pain from being in the same position for so long. He doesn't know how long he slept for, 2-4 was his guessed. The sun would be riding soon anyways. Karl and Sapnap were walking behind him, admiring him. Karl's head was on Sapnap's shoulder, even if he was taller.

Karl was thinking, Sapnap doing the same. Quackity was acting different and they could tell. He was jumpy and was pale. When he first woke up it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

They had learned something new about Quackity. He only drank when he didn't want to face reality, Puffy had told them.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO SLOWLY!" Quackity yelled at them, causing his head to hurt even more. They both looked up and Quackity was walking backwards, looking at them. They whispered something towards each other and ran up to Quackity, who was to far away to hear them.

"Hey Q. Can I call you Q?" Sapnap asked which was quickly answered by Quackity. "Cool, do you have plans tomorrow?"

"No but Puffy would probably make me clean the house." He said.

"Great!" Sapnap said. Quackity flinched at the sudden loud noise he created. "Sorry." He said sympathy.

They continued to walk to Puffy's house. When they arrived to sun had rose and Puffy was home. She was asleep so they didn't have to hear her yelled at them, yet.

Quackity had walked into the room where he had been staying and laid in the bed. Karl and Sapnap wanted to go with him and sleep together. They didn't though. They went into their rooms and slept in separate beds.

~

A/N

MCC was today, I wached ranboo :)

Went on a roller coaster and taught my 2 year old nephew how to say shit. Im a great aunt :D