chapter 22 : thoughts

⚠️TW⚠️
Suicidal thoughts

~

Quackity was a woken by a very mad Puffy. It was around 11:50. He didn't plan on sleeping this long but he didn't have control on it. "Where were you last night." She stated. It wasn't a question, she wanted a answer and fast.

Quackity slowly sat up, rubbing his head- which was in pain. "What?" He mumbled. "You heard me. Where were you last night." She said again, getting louder at the end. "I... went for a walk and got lost." He quickly lied. Well half lied. He did indeed get lost but not for the whole night.

Puffy tilled her in disbelief. Quackity wasn't the best at lying but he wasn't the worst. If he had told this lie to anyone but Puffy they probably would have believed him but Puffy new Quackity better then anyone else. She had known him the longest. Before he meet Schlatt or Dream or George. They used to tell each other everything that happened but when Quackity moved away to start he's city they lost connection and faded away. He hated this. He didn't mean for it to happen it just did.

She wasn't the only one he faded away from when he started his city. Dream, George, Tommy, and Nikki (even if they weren't that close, they would still talk with each other) He had lost connection with all of them. He knew that he would stop talking and fade away from people when he moved to the desert. But what he didn't plan on doing was meeting more people.

He had meet Foolish, Purpled, Fundy and Schlatt. And with their help, he started making Las Nevadas. It was the one thing he cared about for the longest time. Until he fell for Schlatt. When he fell, he fell hard. To the point where there was no point in getting up. He laid there, in a pit that seemed to last forever. He had lost hope and went into a stage of depression. Only working on Las Nevadas and never talking to anyone. Which Schlatt hated. So in his twisted brain, he would threaten and force Quackity to come home and since they were married, Schlatt would do anything he wanted to Quackity. What ever he was in the mood for, he got.

That was all before he went for a walk and ended up living at Puffy's house with two other boys who had fallen for the boy- which Quackity didn't know. 

~

Puffy had left the room. But before she did she gave Quackity a piece of paper which had written on it:

Things to do before I get back ☻
-Talk with Karl and Sapnap
-Clean the house
-Do the laundry
-Replant the plants
-Get wood and put it away

     -Puffy Daddy :)

(PS: get ready and take some pain killers :D)

He did what the list said and go dressed. He put on a plan dark grey shirt and a pair of black pants. He didn't plain on going out that day. He put on his beanie and walked out his room, walking to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and took the pain killers. He slid the pills in his hand.

Take them all

No

Take them all

No, I promised Puffy

She doesn't care, do it

He shook his head and decided not to take the pain killers. It was for his own good. He didn't want to slip up and go back to his old habits. (even if he was failing, he still was trying) He closed the medical cadet and walked out the bathroom. He walked down the stairs. Karl and Sapnap were talking to each other. Sapnap was the first to notice Quackity. "Heyyy, good morning sleepy head." He said dragging out the 'y'. Quackity slightly blushed at that. He blushed every time Karl or Sapnap gave him a nickname.

He loved them -he ignored it- but he loved them. "Morning." He said blankly. He hated that he was in love with them. They filled his head with thoughts that would make it impossible to sleep at night. He walked over to them. "Puffy said that you guys wanted to talk to me?" He said, not sure if she was just messing with him for last night. "By the way" he continued "did she live?"

"Ya she left, and we did want to talk with you. It can wait though." Karl said, he was nervous. Him and Sapnap had planned on acting Quackity to date both of them and if that wouldn't make him nervous, if he declined then they could have ruined their relationship with their friend. "Oh, okay. Well then I will start to do my chores." He said, a smile on his face. He walked out the room going to do the first thing on the list.

~

A/n

Took a picture of a dead squirrel. Anyways my vacation starts tomorrow so no posts for a few days. I have to see and communicate with my family. 🥲𓀡