chapter 13 : l've missed you

Schlatt ran up to Quackity, pulling  him into a hug. Quackity was shock.The last time they spoke to each other or even saw each other didn't go well. Quackity stepped back a bit. He didn't hug back, he was thinking. Something was different wrong. Schlatt didn't smell like alcohol, and he seemed so calm.

Quackity pulled out of the hug, stepping even more away from Schlatt. "Alex I've missed you so much." He said. Quackity was caught of guard. Schlatt missed him? Why was being nice to him. Quality was so confused. The only thing he could think over was to run. So he ran. He ran in till he could barely hear Schlatt calling for him. Quackity looked back at Schlatt. Watching him fade away. He saw the look on his face. He liked it. He felt good. He felt himself fly in the air as his face hit the ground. He really should have been looking in front of him. His foot had gotten caught in a plant. He turned his foot and struggled to get his foot free.

When he got it free there was 3 shadows standing above him. He looked up to see them. They were the shadows that he saw in the mirror early that day. They had more details but still the same shadows. They towered over just like they were in the mirror. Quackity didn't know why but something about these shadows reminded him of his 'coworkers' from Las Nevadas. Charlie was the shortest one, Foolish was the one in the hat and the tallest and most important one was Schlatt. When he realized this is heart sunk. They started to laugh. The same laugh they did earlier in the bathroom.

He moved his hands so that they were covering his ears. He didn't want to hear their laugh. It sounded like they were making fun of him. He absolutely hated it. He felt like he was being tortured. He clos3d his eyes shut. He dug his nails into his skin, slowly he felt blood drip down his face. He couldn't care less about that. He tried everything he could think to try not to hear them. You could say it worked because before he knew it he had passed out. The last thing he heard was footsteps coming from behind him.

~

A/n

Short chapter because felt like a good spot to end it 😜