chapter 10 : work

Enjoy👹😘😛😜😉🤡🤓💩💀🐸🌚

---------------------------

Sapnap came home later no in the day. No one was home. It's was pretty quiet, he wasn't complaining though. He liked how  calm everything was. It's was like everything in time had stopped. It was never this quiet when Karl or Puffy was around. They were so chaotic on there own but put together and it will never be quiet again. But since Quackity was here and with his situation, Puffy had bigger problems to deal with.

Sapnap walked into his room- yes he had his own room, so did Karl, they stayed at Puffy's a lot so they had their own rooms, they basically lived at her house or at less were. He placed down his bag and took off his shoes. He layed down on his bed. He was extremely tired, he had been up all night long mining. He had to kill mods and almost died multiple times. He just wanted to relax and have a calm, slow moving day. And from what he saw that was what he was going to get. He turned on his TV, flipping through the random channels. He stopped on the news, nothing new was happening, it was quite boring. He honestly wasn't paying attention, just staring at, thinking about random things.

~

Quackity, Karl and Puffy had just gotten. They had gone out going to Las Nevadas together. Mostly Karl and Puffy went around while Quackity stayed his distant. He sat just outside Las Nevadas around the forest area cutting down some trees and getting food. Puffy and Karl went around looking for Schlatt or any one that could help them. They walked around going to the casino, tower, and to where Quackity had told them where they lived. Puffy said that she was just going to talk to Schlatt but he knew that Schlatt would at least come out with a black eye. He honestly wanted Schlatt to have the most painful death he could think of.

When Puffy and Karl came back they saw Quackity laying on the ground, covered in dirt and out of breath. One thing about Quackity was that when he worked he worked until he couldn't anymore. Puffy ran over to him worried about him. Quackity was almost passed out from exhaustion. He had collected a lot of wood and food but Karl and Puffy had to basically carry him to the house. He almost immediately fell asleep when they got home.

Puffy and Karl had put away all of the stuff Quackity had collected. They talked about random stuff and what they should make for dinner. They had been out all day with out any food. Karl and Puffy had some good while they were in Las Nevadas but nothing to big. But Quality on the other hand he barely had any food. He only ate when he was taking a break, which he only had 4 of. They only lasted about 15-20 minutes and then he would go back to working for a hour or so.

When they finally finished putting away all of the wood and food Karl went to go find Sapnap. He wondered around the house looking for him. He walked to Sapnap's room seeing that he was almost asleep. He didn't want to disturb him so he left the room going back into the kitchen to help Puffy.

~

A/N

RIP Fran (awesam's dog)  :(

;) hi
👹👺DRINK WATER AND EAT👺👹