Misunderstanding At Its Highest Point

Lynx PoV

When I saw Stefan, my body froze. I wanted to cry, die, disappear. But Stef couldn't wait to get out of our sight so he slammed the store door and I heard his footsteps stamp away in the pouring rain.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I casted to George. He fell to the ground, still and expressionless. "I hate you." 

I ran out of the store, in the hard rain, calling for Stef. He wasn't so far away so I caught up with him. "Stef... let me explain."

"Explain what? How am I supposed to believe anything you say when I just saw... that?!" He yelled and choked back tears. My heart felt like it wanted to expload. 

"He came on to me!" I yelled, my voice cracking. 

"Just get away from me." 

"No, please, Stefan... Don't go," I pleaded, grabbing his arm.

He shook it off like if it was a bug. "Get. Away. From. Me. I never want to see you again. Hey, look at the bright side, you have one less person to worry about in your little cheating love life." He smiled, but not the one I fell for. It was filled with malice. He turned around and I heard him say, "I should've seen this coming."

I was about to say something, but he already dissaperated. In shock, I went on my knees, sobbing, yelling, and wishing this was just all a dream. My pleaded for him, even though he was gone. I wanted him to be here with me. I wanted Stefan to comfort me. But I was left here, alone.

Unloved. 

Silenced.

Disgusting.

~*~

I felt someone shaking me. It's fine. Just let me get out of my misery. I don't need to live... Everyone's fine without me...

"LYNX! WAKE UP!" I heard a familiar voice.

I don't even know where I am...

"LYNX!" I heard the voice say. 

Suddenly the shaking and yelling stopped. Good. Peace and quiet.

"You made me," I heard the voice say, interrupting the quietness. 

I felt cold water spread all over my already damp clothes from the rain.

"AUGH!" I yelled. I jumped up and tried to figure out where I was. My eyes only showed me a blur picture.

"Oh, my, god... Your a mess," I heard the voice say. I faced the voice and saw a blurred Janice in front of me. I hugged her and started to cry again.

"Woah... What happened?" Janice asked. I felt all the water evaporate. Thank you. She didn't wait for me to answer. All she did was hug me and whisper comforting messages. I'm pretty sure she figured something out but if I explained, I wouldn't feel any better.

Janice PoV

I felt my own tears stream down my face. Please, whoever prayers go to, don't let this be about Stef. Please. Please. Please. Please.  I heard slight knocking from her gallery. I looked back and saw Marcus with an extremely worried face. 

 I mouthed, "Don't open the store yet." At first, Marcus hesitated, but I shook my head. He nodded and left us alone. Hearing Lynx crying this hard is unbearable. Please don't cry. 

Lynx PoV

After I calmed myself and regained what was going on around me, I wiped away loose tears. My throat was still shaking and I had a massive migraine.