Going Mad

Lynx PoV:

I messed up... again. But it was for my trust from them and their safely and their fun and THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR! Oh, god. I think I'm going mad. I need a distraction. 

It's been weeks since I left the Burrow. Ginny's probably in Hogwarts again. Draco is probably in Hogwarts, too. Harry, Ron and Hermione are probably still plotting the attack. 

I need a break from all this. I sat down next to a tree, too lazy to climb it, and thought about what had happened this whole past year. Around late July I packed in my house to go to the Burrow. That was the last time I properly spoke to my brother. I went to the Burrow and got attacked by Yaxley and Greyback. A month later, in August, I celebrated Ginny's birthday. After that, in September, Ginny went to Hogwarts. I went shopping with Molly a month later and when we returned, Fred had a letter from Draco. Right after I finished reading the letter my mum and other Death Eaters came and got me, shattering the trust of the Weasley's. I stayed for a month in the Manor. I started this hunt thing, went to the Weasley's again and sorted everything out. Found The Dark Lord's old wand, ran away from the Burrow and now... here I am... in the woods, waiting for something to help me. 

My knees gave away and collapse to the ground. My stomach was rumbling like a dragon's roar. Ugh... I need to eat. I already light headed. Grabbing my bag in hopes to find food, I looked up and I saw an actual dragon walking not far from where I was. It was a young one and by the way it was walking and presenting it self, I could tell it was not tamed.

I began following it with quiet and light feet, trying not to make any sound and saw a person chasing after it. Oh, no. A dragon poacher. I ran for the dragon stepped in front of it. It looked at me with curious and cautious eyes. I slowly stepped closer to the dragon and carefully put my hand on its head. I saw his eyes glisten and calm itself down. 

The man finally caught up to the dragon and said, "Lynx?"

I looked at the man and saw that it was Charlie. I gasped and didn't know what to do.

"What are you doing here?" He continued. "I thought you were with the others in the Burrow."

"It's a long story. I'll explain later. It looks like you've lost your dragon," I said.

"Yeah, and it looks like you caught it. I could never tame this one. I think he likes you. You have a gift, Lynx. Now, c'mon, it's not going to listen to me."

"What do I do? How do I make it follow me?"

Charlie was a couple of feet away from me and dragon because he didn't want to scare it off so he explained with big movements. "Just hover your hand just a bit above the snout as you move with it. Never turn your back from it and keep as much eye contact as possible. You need to walk backward to its cave."

"Where's its cave?" I asked, making due of his instructions.

"Just listen to the sound of my voice."

I looked at the dragon's beautiful eyes as it looked up to me, still trying to make of what I was or what I wanted. I followed Charlie's instructions and walked backwards while my hand was above his snout. It's a fun different feeling when a mighty dragon that could very well kill you no matter what pays attention to you.

Charlie led me to the dragon's cave with his voice and when the dragon realized he was in his cave again, it jumped away from my hand and went to the corner of the cave where I saw was his food. \

"Very good, Lynx Malfoy!" Charlie praised as I made my way out of the dark cave. "It looks like it just needed some fresh air. C'mon, follow me to my cottage."