The Curse of Trust and How It Shatters

Lynx PoV

"Crucio!" They spelled. The voiced sounded familiar. Yaxley? It was Yaxley! Why is he here? Did my parents send him to me? "Malfoy! Wake up!"

The spell faded and I got up slowly painfully. I looked at Yaxley laughing at me and Greyback was staring at me intensely. I asked, "Why are you here?!" 

"You're parents are extremely worried about you," Greyback snapped in a sarcastic voice.

"No! That's a lie! They hate me!" 

"Well said, Malfoy, well said. But they need you," Yaxley said smiling mischievously. 

"No they don't!" I yelled. I pulled out my wand and said, "Stupefy!" 

The sparks went flying to Greyback but it didn't seem to have any effect on him. I started to throw random spells at them and ran. I wasn't the greatest runner in the world so being chased by two wizards that did a lot of running from the Ministry and Aurors, they caught me. Yaxley was holding me with my arms locked. I had to do something so I yelled as loud as I could, hoping and praying that someone in the Borrow would hear me. But I wondered, even if they did hear me, would they care?

"Silenco!" Yaxley casted the silencing charm on me but I was still moving around trying to get the hell out of his grip. Finally, I heard Mr. Weasley's voice, along with some other people. My heart jumped with a rush relief. Yaxley threw me to the ground in frustration and fought with the Weasley's and others.

Greyback was hit really hard with Reducto by who I think was Bill Weasley. Grayback knew how to pick his battles and Dissaperated. Yaxley was still fighting and it looked like he was winning. The silencing charm faded away from me and I casted to his back, "Sectumsempra!"

My brother told me about that spell when Harry Potter did it to him. I saw Yaxley's white shirt fill with blood. He groaned in frustration and pain. He looked directly at me, yelled, "Crucio!"  and Disapparated. The pain was tremendous. It felt like I was being burned, stabbed, and being drowned to death at the same time. But this pain wasn't foreign to me. I've had the Cruciatus Curse thrown at me multiple times.

The people who came to rescue me, Bill, Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Ron, and Harry, ran to me to see if I was well. They looked at me with concern. The curse faded and I was breathing heavily.

Bill asked me, "Why did they come for you?"

I was still breathing hard; I caught my breath and said, "I don't know... I ran away from my home to escape my parents and I guess they wanted me back and they sent Greyback and Yaxley."

The atmosphere was thick. I knew they were still wondering if they could trust me. Hell, I wouldn't even trust myself if I was in their position. I mean, everything about me was bad in this situation. The fact that my last name is Malfoy was bad enough.

"I should be on my way," I said looking down. My hands were bleeding and my chest was in immense pain. "I'll only cause more trouble for all of you. And besides, if they know that Harry Potter is here then they'll come for him. I can't let that happen. I'm sorry for all the trouble and concern." I tried to get up but my knees were too weak so when I put a little bit a weight on them, they wobbled and didn't support me and I fell back down to the ground. 

I pulled out my wand and casted, "Episky" to my hands and knees smiled to all of them. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione looking at me with pity in their eyes. I looked at Bill. "Congratulations, Bill Weasley. I'm sorry I ruined your day for you."

He shook his head and said, "Not at all." I sighed and grabbed my stuff and started to leave. I didn't bother to turn my back because I'll only see their faces and that'll make me want to go back. Or maybe they are happy that I'm leaving.