Be Wild and Be Gorgeous

Charlie PoV

I laughed as I saw Sarkany and Lynx fly across the sky. I led Penelope down to her den, fed her and drank some water. I went outside to check up on Lynx, but that's when I saw both of them fall from the sky.

Crap!

I ran as fast as I could and found both of them knocked out cold. I grabbed Lynx into my arms first and ran to my cottage. I placed her in my room and placed and ice bag on her head. I ran outside, got Finn, a mighty strong green Chinese Fireball dragon, and flew him to where Sarkany was. Finn carried the three month old dragon and I back to Sarkany's den. I gave Finn a treat and let him back to his den.

I went back to Lynx room and observed her face and she had a face of distress and sadness. How exactly did she fall? I looked at her ams and just realized that she was bleeding! I ran to the medication/health cupboard and got all the bandages and ran back to the sleeping Lynx.

I know it'll be easier by just using magic, but I don't know... Just wanted to do it the proper way. And also because I suck at the healing spells. One time Percy got cut on the face and I tried to heal it, but the spell didn't heal him, it made another cut on the opposite of the original cut. Yeah, he didn't talk to me in weeks after that. But whatever, he's always been the prick of the family.

Anyways, I went back to Lynx, cleaned all her wounds and wrapped bandages all over her cuts. She moved a bit and her expression relaxed, then I relaxed.

Decided to leave her alone, I went to check up on Sarkany... Just pray that he doesn't think it's my fault... I tried to step closer to him but he exposed his teeth at me and opened his mouth wide. The fire was coming.

"CALM DOWN SARKANY!"

Lynx PoV:

I groaned and woke up with bandages wrapped around me and melted ice on my head. I chuckled mentally thanking Charlie. I heard yells from both Sarkany and Charlie. Ugh, Sarkany, why can't you just like Charlie?

I ran downstairs to see Charlie on fire, but he quickly got his wand and casted water all over him. I went to Sarkany and he didn't seem to be happy with me, either. He huffed at me and turned it's back to me.

"Sarkany! Listen to me! I'm sorry, okay? It's just when I was at the woods... I saw some scary things, okay? I'm really sorry!" I yelled.

He whimpered and turned to me. Sarkany licked my cheek and I hugged him. Charlie sighed in relief and went back to the other dragons.

"So what do ya say, Sarkany? Another round on the sky?" I asked grinning. He gestured his broken wing and that nearly broke my heart.

Charlie came back and informed, "Hey, by the way, don't use magic on dragons. They hate it more than us tugging on their tail."

"Oh... Okay. Hey, Charlie, I'm going to walk around the woods. I'll be back in an hour or two," I said petting Sarkany.

"Alright. I'll be here. Just don't get lost. This cottage is in the north, so if you get lost, just use the Point Me spell and just follow it," Charlie said feeding Sarkany.

"Okay, thanks. Sarkany, be good to Charlie."

His eyes told me and smugly, "I can't promise anything."

I chuckled and left for the woods. I took my bag with the Dark Lord's wand and my wand. This was the whole point of leaving the Burrow, right? I had to break this thing before anyone else gets hurt. And if they find me, they'll make Draco kill me.

I went as far as I could away from the cottage and placed the Dark Lord's wand on the floor. I opened up my spell book to see a spell that could work. I didn't want to snap it because I was too scared.