Faking My Faith

Scabior PoV

"Does she have it?" A Snatcher asked. I finished searching the unconscious Lynx and cursed. "No, she doesn't," I answered. We were in the Snatcher's Cabin, which was a shoddy lookout and meet-up cabin that was only used once or twice. The cabin was hidden with incognito spells deep in the woods.

"I'll go back to the cottage," I said, getting my things. "Put Malfoy in the bed. And don't hurt her. If she wakes up, don't knock her out. Just keep her here."

"Do you need help?" One of them asked.

"I'll be quick." I apparated to Lynx's room in the cottage.

I grabbed her bag and was searching though her things and noticed that she didn't have her essentials. As I was about to leave the cottage, a bottle of ready Polyjuice Potion rolled out the back pocket of her bag. I'd be good if this annoying family got out of her business. 

Before I drank anything, I looked around the room for His wand. I looked through drawers, desks, closest and bags. Finally, in the bag that she's had since she was a kid, the wand was there. You-Know-Who's wand. Then, I heard slow footsteps.

Quickly, I rummaged through her sheets and found some pale blonde hair strands that had to be hers. Then, in my own bag, got a potion that one of our Potion Masters had just finished developing that takes the voice of the DNA and makes it your own of a small period of time. Just in time, I drank both and felt my body change into Lynx's. I looked in her mirror and there wasn't a flaw. I poked my now pale and soft cheeks. I lifted my left sleeve and saw the Dark Mark was still there. Usually the Polyjuice Potion would cover it up but perhaps Lynx made a mistake with the recipe. This could be interesting.

"Strange," I mumbled. Even my voice scared me. The door opened and I saw a Weasley. Which one was this one?

"Lynx! How did you escape?" The boy said from behind me.

"Stand back!" I snapped. Merlin, this potion really does make me sound like her. Her voice is quite high.

"Lynx... Are you okay?" He asked with my hands up in defense. "It's me."

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said, trying my best to find a place to leave.

"Lynx." He grabbed my arm. Are these two hooking up? God, Lynx. With a Weasley? 

I slapped it off and said, "Don't. Touch, Me. 'Kay?"

"What is your problem? I saved you not ten minutes ago from Dementors! Just tell me, what's wrong!" He yelled, his frustration getting the best of him. "I'm trying to help you."

I stopped and turned to the Weasley boy. "You really want to know?"

"Yes, I do!"

I pulled up her left sleeve and exposed my Dark Mark. Weasley jumped back in shock, and he couldn't stop staring at me. I wanted to laugh.

"A Death Eater? When?" He asked in a small voice.

"That's none of your business, is it? Your whole family is too daft. That whole scene was just a diversion. So dumb."

"Get. Out. Now," he said. I could see him getting flustered with anger.

I covered the Dark Mark, smiled deviously, and said, "Love to." I opened the closest window and jumped off from there. Before I landed, I dissaperated back to the cabin with Lynx's bag that had the Dark Lord's wand. When I entered the cabin, I saw that the boys were on watch duty and Lynx was staring to wake.

Lynx PoV

My eyes opened slowly and I took a while to figure out what had happened. A huge migraine invaded most of my memory but there was only one person I wanted to see. I hadn't seen him for so long and I was so close to him but then I got attacked. Where am I now? I heard someone open the door and someone came inside my room. When the moonlight shined on the person's face, I saw me.