Four Years; People Change

|4 years later.|

"Why?!" I asked, crying and on my knees. "Why? After all these years that you said that you loved me.... Was it all a lie?!"

"It wasn't a lie!" Jeffrey snapped. "I still love you... But, I love her more."

"Please... Give me a second chance! I'll change! I'll become a greater love then you've ever met."

"No... I can't," Jeffrey hesitated. "Uh.... Uh..." I rolled my eyes and refrained myself from laughing. "Line, please!" He asked.

"Your line is, 'I'm sorry, but I can't be with you if my love is stronger for her. It's over,'" Darien said, fixing a chorus's costume.

"Ugh, again?!" Amanda groaned, collapsing over-dramatically on the floor.

"Oh, c'mon, Jeff," I said getting up and hitting him lightly on the shoulder. "You made me cry for nothing."

"What happened?" Our director, Shannon Harris, demanded, stepping on stage. Shannon, a short blonde middle-aged woman with green eyes, was a director that wants everything to be perfect. Even if we stepped one inch further, she'll yell at us. 

Everyone on set pointed to Jeffrey and said in unison, "Jeffrey Honey forgot his lines!"

"Again, Jeffrey?" Shannon asked, getting irritated. "We're in Juilliard! You're supposed to learn lines like it's the alphabet!"

Jeffrey looked down in shame. "Yes, ma'am."

"Right." Shannon checked her watch. "Take five, everyone. I'll see you tomorrow at noon, sharp! Anyone not here will meet my soul crusher!"

I shivered and chuckled. I put my arms around Jeffrey and smiled. "I'm sure you don't want to see her soul crusher."

"Shut up, Lynx. It was just a minor line flaw. I'll get it next time," Jeffrey said, determined. I've known Jeffrey since my sophomore year in Juilliard and he has the most wonderful voice and he is an amazing actor. He has dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a fit body. And unlike the play, he's nothing more than a friend. 

"Hello, lovely Lynx Malfoy. How are you?" Darien said, putting his arms around me.

"G'day, Darien," I answered. "I'm doing perfectly fine, thank you."

"Awe, you're so lucky to be the role of Samantha Revolver, the love of Opon Greg."

"Why? Samantha cries way too much, in my opinion."

"Yeah, but you get to kiss Jeffrey! He's so hot," He said, getting excited.

I shrugged. "He's alright."

"Alright? He's hot!" Darien yelled.

"Darien! Put your gayness to a minimum, please," Amanda said, putting her arm around me. Amanda was my first roommate at the Julliard dormitories. The first thing she told me, before she even told me her name, was that she was a lesbian and if I had a problem with that I would have to leave. But of course, I didn't. And since I loved her forward personality, we've been best friends ever since. 

"I could say the same thing to you," Darien snapped playfully. "Trying to get Lynx to turn lesbian just so you guys can date."

"So, I was almost successful!" Amanda defended.

"GUYS!" I yelled to my two best friends. "Can we just go eat cocktail soup, please?"

"Fine..." They both laughed.

"Stupid Muggles," I sneered, laughing.

"What the hell is a Muggle?!" They both demanded for the millionth time.