The Causes of a Horcrux's Venom

Third Person PoV

When Voldemort fell, cheers were erupted, lips were curved into smiles, and still, people were mourning the deaths of the brave warriors. All the Death Eaters escaped before the Aurors could catch them. Neville, who had the Sword of Gryffindor on his hands, came rushing into the Great Hall, yelling of what has become of Lynx Malfoy. The first people to react was her parents and Draco.

They came rushing out of the castle, reaching for their daughter and sister. Draco got his cloak and wrapped it on her snake bites and other wounds. He quickly got her into his arms and ran for Madam Pomfrey. She set her down on a bed and tried to wake her up. She tried small pinching spells, tickling spells and awakening spells. 

"Why do you want to wake her?" Narcissa Malfoy asked, who was holding her daughter's hand.

"If she doesn't wake, then the venom will take over her body faster. And she needs to take a liquid medicine that will only work when she's awake!" Madam Pomfrey answered.

Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry came inside the Hospital Wing, to see Lynx. They asked Draco about her and he answered what Pomfrey had told him. 

"C'mon, Lynx! Wake up!" Lucius begged.

George came next, rushing in. He whispered to his sister, "She's a Death Eater!"

Ginny looked at George like she didn't even know him anymore and said, "Are you serious? You care about that?! Voldemort is dead, now! It doesn't matter if she's a Death Eater!"

When Ginny said that, Neville rushed in. Harry and the rest hugged their brave friend for destroying the last Horcrux. He looked at Lynx and the black cloak piece on her left forearm.

"She's not a Death Eater," Neville announced. 

"What?" All of them asked, including the Malfoy's.

"When I killed Nagini, and she was still biting Lynx, I saw the Dark Mark fade. Like if it was some type of illusion."

"Lynx..." George whispered.

After George said her name, Lynx got up in shock, pain and confusion. Everyone in that room sighed in relief, but Pomfrey went right into action. She got a lot of different mixtures of medicine and put it all into one big cup. She stirred it for a while and gave it to Lynx.

"Drink it, quickly!" Pomfrey demanded.

Lynx was grasping her left forearm, but had to let it go to get the cup. When she did, the cloak came off and showed nothing but teared skin and snakebites. There was a feint outline of what was once the Dark Mark but nothing like what Draco or Lucius had. They were still confused as though why hers was the only one that faded like that.

Lynx had no time to think about that as her whole body felt like it was sinking slowly descending to hell. When she drank the bitter potion, she automatically coughed.

"Drink all of it!" the nurse snapped. 

Lynx winced, but kept drinking it. When she finished, Pomfrey gave her a small hand towel. Lynx was about to ask why, but when she coughed into her hand, and looked at it, she saw a lot of blood mixed with a silver substance. 

"What is this?" Lynx asked, struggling in her words. 

"The potion I just gave you know will absorb all the venom, but it will also kill some minor cells in you. But not too much, not to worry dear."

When Lynx coughed more, the more amount of blood she coughed up. The pain of the snakebite started to fade little by little and Lynx started to feel a bit more drowsy.