Happy Birth Fool's Day

George PoV

I miss Lynx. Ginny winning the Easter Egg Hunt was unacceptable. Well, Lynx sort of gave her all her EE's so Lynx helped Ginny cheat. Our birthday was in a few days and Fred and I were free from everything. Ever since the war, we had to slow down business on WWW so Fred and I had nothing to do all the time. My brother and I wanted to do something special for our birthday but we had no ideas. That was until we were looking at old photo albums of our brother Charlie's dragons in Romania. 

"Doesn't Charlie have a cottage close by?" Fred asked.

"Wasn't it his co-workers?" I replied, opening a Mars Bar. 

Then, the two of us stopped and slowly looked at each other, grinning. 

"Mum! We want to got to Charlie's cottage!" Fred and I declared, as we burst into the living room. "For our birthday."

Our mother jumped on the rocking hair, threw the book she was reading up and clutched her chest. Quickly, I caught the book before it landed on her head and winked. She playfully hit me with the book. Once she gathered herself, she processed what we said to her. "Charlie's cottage?" Mum said, "Oh! The one he's borrowing from his colleague? Well that is a good idea. We should write to him first just in case we aren't interrupting him-" 

"Don't worry, Mum. That's what apperation is all about!" I said grinning.

"Yeah! And besides, all Charlie does is work. We aren't going to be interrupting nobody," Fred added.

"Oh, I really do think-" Mom started.

"No thinking, Mother! Just do!" We said, locking our arms with hers. I heard her sigh in defeat before the three of us dissaperated from our home. In a flash, we arrived inside the living room of the cottage and saw Charlie fixing what it looked like a dragon saddle outside the cottage through the living room window.

"CHARLES WEASLEY!" Fred and I called.

Charlie looked up really quickly and looked around like a sentry on duty. He looked into the window and saw the three of us waving at him. A huge smile spread across his face as he put down the tools and ran into the cottage. "Bloody hell? What are you three doing here?" Charlie asked.

"Surprise visit. It's the twins birthday in a few days and they wanted it here," Mum told Charlie. "It's like they still need my permission."

"A heads up would've been nice though," Charlie said, giving Mum a hug. "What if I was with a girl, ey?"

"Pfff," Fred laughed. "Like you'd ever be with one of those."

"Forever a prick, huh?" Charlie said, giving the two of us a hug. 

"Always," Fred and I said, giving him a hug and pats on the back. 

"Well, since you're here, let's show you around, yeah?" 

Our brother showed us around the dragons. I loved what Charlie did for a living but dragons always gave me shivers. They were always so unexpected and powerful. Finally we were done and we went to the cottage and started to eat. Mother began to talk about the wedding and Billy and Fleur. We told Charlie that they were living in Shell Cottage. 

"That's right. Bill told me about that in a letter. I honestly don't know how a Veela even agreed to marry a brute like Bill," Charlie said with a laugh. "I don't know how any of you got girlfriends."

"That's a bit rude, don't you think?" Fred said smacking him on the back of the head. "We are the two most handsome men in this country."

"That's right! I danced with a million girls in the wedding," I added.