Clearing Her Name Isn't Easy

"Stefan?" Draco asked as he looked at Nathan.

"What? No. I'm Nathan," Nathan said. He pointed to Stefan. "That's Stefan."

"What the hell?" Stefan asked.

"Nathan?" George asked.

"Oh, hey, George. I haven't seen you in the longest time. A month was it?" Nathan asked.

"You're a-?"

"No, not really. I just tend to help people in need..." Nathan looked at the girl and chuckled.

"Let her go Ste-... Nathan!" Draco snapped.

"Let Zany and Stark go first, then I'll let this girl go... whoever she is."

"Parker. Let them go."

"Seriously, Malfoy?! This is our chance!"

"No, hey, that's cool. Avada..." Nathan teased.

The girl sobbed and begged for mercy. "Please. No. I didn't do anything!"

"I know. But if they let Zany and Stark go, then no one will die, besides those two," Nathan said, gesturing Mckenzie and Patten. "But, if they don't let them go and put them to Azkaban, you can die."

"Parker. Let them go... now," Malfoy said.

Grumbling and cursing under his breath, Parker untied them. Zany and Stark quickly got up, ran to Patten and Mckenzie and dissaperated. Nathan smirked and pushed the girl away from him and she ran away. Parker, Stefan, and Malfoy both looked at Nathan and took out their wands.

"You let them go... But you're not getting away," Parker snapped.

"Oh... My knees are shaking with fear," Nathan said, sarcastically and rolling his eyes.

"Just wait until the Snatchers come. They'll know what to do with you," Malfoy said.

"Uhm. No, thank you. They're always two seconds too late for every party. Wow! You guys are really bad at your jobs, aren't you. Stefan, it was nice meeting you. Just tell your mum and sisters that I'm still alive, yes? Do it for your cute little twin brother? Thank you. I'll see ya'll around." Nathan laughed as he dissaperated.

"What the hell?" Stefan said in a disbelieved voice. "I have a bloody twin brother... And he's helping the Undesirables..."

"How did you not know?" Malfoy asked.

"I don't know. My mum and sisters never told me anything about having a twin brother. I'm still in awe by the fact now," Stefan said getting up.

"Thank you, Draco. Now, the Snatchers are going to come, late as always, and we have nothing to give them. Thank you. Thank you," Parker sneered.

"Okay. It was either let them go or have an innocent girl dead."

"Ugh... I don't want to talk to the Snatchers," Stefan said. "I've seen that bloke for mostly all the deaths."

"Then leave. We'll take care of this," Draco told him.

"Thanks, Malfoy."

"Sure."

Stefan shook Parker and Draco's hand and dissaperated to his flat. Right when he did that, Scabior plus the other Snatchers came in the scene.

"Seriously, you guys need to come earlier. Zany and Stark already took Mckenzie's and Patten's dead corps," Parker said.

"Why didn't you catch them?" Scabior asked.

Parker rolled his eye and Malfoy explained everything to him, about how they caught him, about Nathan and the innocent girl.