Just Because My Brother Gatecrashed, Doesn't Mean I Have To!

Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron were all ready to go to the One Year Ball. Hermione was wearing a one strap navy blue dress that went all the way to her mid-thigh. The skirt part of the dress had feathery-like ruffles. Her hair was down and curled. She was wearing four-inch black heels that had had straps going all over the place. Ron couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Ginny was wearing a flower pattered dress that went to her knees with a brown leather belt. She wore a pearl necklace that Harry bought her for her birthday. Her hair was in a half ponytail. Ginny wore red two-inch heels. Of course, Harry couldn't take his eyes off of her.

The two boys, Ron and Harry, wore tuxedos, but they had a totally different concept. Ron had the dress pants, dress shoes, and the blazer but he wore a work t-shirt underneath. Harry looked very business like.

"Ready?" Hermione asked.

"Yup," Ron and Harry said.

"Hold on," Ginny said. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" asked Harry.

"I'm going to try to convince George..." She didn't wait for another answer and dissaperated in front of his flat. Ginny knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" George called with a cracked voice.

"Ginny..." She answered.

There was a pause. "Come in."

Ginny opened the door and found her brother sitting on his bed, looking at a photo album that her mom made for him. It had all the pictures that had him and Fred, his whole family, and Lynx.

"How are you, Georgie?" She asked.

"Swell..." He answered.

"Are you sure you don't want to, you know, come to the One Year Ball? They'll acknowledge Freddie... I bet he'll want you to go."

"How would you know that?"

"He was my brother, too, remember?" Ginny said, smiling to him. She sat next to him and looked at the picture that he was looking at. It was him, Fred, and Lynx with a mighty dragon behind them. Next to that picture was Lynx's note that was on her hand when she died.

'I did it.'

"Fine. I'll go," George said.

"Really? C'mon. Get dressed. It's on Hippogriff Place. You better be there," Ginny told him.

"Yeah. Thanks, Ginny."

"No problem!" Ginny exclaimed while standing up. She smiled to him again and dissaperated to the Burrow where everyone was at.

"So. Is he going?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. C'mon. We're going to be late."

Harry entwined his hand with Ginny's and dissaperated. Hermione and Ron did the same. They arrived at Hippogriff Place with applause.

"Kind of embarrassing..." Hermione commented to Ron.

"C'mon. You know you love it," Ron told her.

Behind them were two men who looked lost yet found. The first man had light brown hair that could pass as blonde in some cases, brown eyes and a bit tall. The second man had brown eyes with red hair with blue highlights. The guard stopped them.

"Name?" He asked.

"Maxie Davis," said one pointing to himself. "And Franco Jude." He pointed to the man next to him.

The guard looked at the list, nodded and said, "Welcome."

Maxie and Franco went inside and sighed. Maxie said, "I'm so glad he let us in. Did Mckenzie do the Imperius Curse on him?"