No More

There was a bit of silence when we both said the horrible words out loud. I knew it was going to happen in the mid-point of Draco's explanation. Stefan held my hand tightly.

"Are you sure?" Stefan asked.

"Yes..." I said, my voice cracking. "I love you, Stefan. I really do... But, I can't make you choose your father over me."

"Lynx..." Stefan pulled me to his arms ever so tightly. "I love you as well. But-."

"I know. It's okay. I understand. I mean, I'm not the only girl there is. There's that girl you went to the One Year ball, thing." I looked at him.

Stefan started to chuckle. "You're so weird, Lynx. That was my older sister. She accompanied me because she wanted to see how a magical ball would be like."

I stared at him, but then laughed. "Oh. Wow. I'm sorry. That's really awkward for me to say that. My bad." Stefan laughed with me.

"So... Is this it?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"Yes and no. We might not be together anymore, but you're still the only one in this world who understood me for who I was. You are still the most important person to me."

"You are, too," I answered, hugging him.

No more good-bye kisses.

No more late-night Muggle movies.

No more silent reading.

No more snuggling.

No more singing.

No more Stefan and me.

This is it. And I miss it already.

Nathan PoV

"What kind of havoc do you want to create today?" Ace said, laying on the floor, completely bored.

"Give it a rest... We've already created enough for today," Mckenzie said, reading a book.

"I miss Lynx... At least when she was around, we had something to do," Derek said.

Patten shook his head and said, "I agree with Derek." He looked at me. "What's in your mind, Nathan? You've been quiet this whole time."

"I don't really have anything to say," I answered looking up at the rugged ceiling.

"No, seriously, what is bothering you?" Ace asked, sitting up.

"My brother," I answered.

"What?" The four asked.

CRACK! Wesley Premium just apperated in. "What are we talking about?"

"Apparently, Nathan's brother," Derek answered.

"What? That's kind of random," Wesley Premium said, getting an apple. "Why?"

"I don't know... It kind of surprised me that I had a brother, or any family at all," Nathan said.

"I can help you with that," Someone said Apperating into the HQ. It was a Snatcher I've never seen before.

"Who are you?" Mckenzie snapped, taking out her wand and pointing it to him.

"I am a Snatcher by the name of Rodney. And by the order of the Ministry of Magic, we need to take Nathan Abbate to formal custody," Rodney informed.

"Like hell you are!" I snapped. I pointed my wand to the Snatcher and casted. "Petrificus Totalus!"

Rodney casted, "Protego!"