𝗶𝗶. 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮

chapter two

chapter two

elijah's trip to bora bora

・❥・

        JORDANNA HUFFED IN annoyance as she stared up at the ceiling. She was bored and frustrated. Firstly, Klaus had put her on house arrest, I mean, seriously?

        What the fuck? Was she twelve?

        Was she fuck.

        Secondly, was she going to listen?

        Obviously not. Who the fuck do you think she is?

        Anyway, since Elijah's disappearance, if you'd call it such, ( which was total bullshit, by the way, because Jordanna knew. Klaus didn't say anything of it but she could still tell, I mean, seriously? What, did he go on a trip to Bora Bora to swim with pigs or something? Catch up on his tan? )

        Most certainly not.

         Jordanna was bored and sick to death of staring at the same four walls in hers and Klaus' room, although she did spend the night with the Marshall werewolf because of Klaus' irritating questions.

        Why didn't you tell me?

        She did, the note.

        Duh.

        But, of course, Klaus meant properly.

        Like a whole face to face conversation about the little shit hibernating in her stomach.

        And the answer was simple. Because she didn't want to.

        A half truth, I guess, the main reason she didn't say anything was because she was scared. It felt like one of those situations where if you don't talk about it, it'd go away.