𝘅𝘃. 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

seven circles of hell

・❥・

       QUITE FRANKLY, JORDANNA  had never been in such a bad mood. Her face held tinges of annoyance—jaw tightened as she and Elijah made their way through the Lafayette Cemetery.

       Their eyes fell onto the group of witches who surrounded the Devereaux burial plot. Monique, Sophie's niece, stood—an emotionless look on her face as she held a candle in her hands, watching as a man carefully laid bricks over the Devereaux's grave.

      Jordanna and Elijah sauntered behind the witches, Elijah grabbing two and throwing them into the surrounding crypts whilst Jordanna merely looked over at them—sending them to their knees, a crimson red liquid slowly travelling it's way from their ears and down their necks—screams spilling from their lips before the bodies fell to the ground limply.

       Monique continued to stare at them blankly, the Mikaelson straightened his tie, fixing his suit jacket as Jordanna pushed her hair from her face with a huff. "My siblings have been taken... where are they?" Elijah rose a brow, looking the youngest Devereaux in the eye—her expression not once faltering under his stare.

       "You're interrupting my Aunt Sophie's consecration," Monique told them, tone bored as her eyes flitted from the duo and back to the half done grave.

       "I don't give two flying fuck's about that bitch's consecration, you little brat," Jordanna spat, narrowing her eyes at the teenager. God, she hated teenagers, she may still be one herself, but she couldn't stand anyone that was younger than her.

        Other than Davina that was, but...

       Monique simply rolled her eyes as Elijah's brows furrowed. A confused expression etched onto his face as he took a step forward, eyes on the grave he only just seemed to notice. "How did this happen?"