𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

chapter fifty six

chapter fifty six

ding dong, the bitch is dead

・❥・

    JORDANNA HAD NEVER been happier, considering the circumstances, anyway

    JORDANNA HAD NEVER been happier, considering the circumstances, anyway. While there might've been a lot going on around her, she was so happy to be back home in New Orleans, and more importantly, she was even happier to be with Tomas, her hairdresser.

She had already made her rounds. She had gotten her toes and nails done, a waxing, bought five new pairs of shoes, a nice hat for a funeral or two, and finally, she had a couple of relaxing hours sitting in a chair whilst her hair was getting done.

She felt like herself again, she loved it.

So, as she walked into the upstairs study, bags and bags in her arms, no one commented ⸻ only they silently rolled their eyes.

"Sorry," Jordanna huffed, placing the bags on the floor as she came to a stand beside Freya. "I know I was only supposed to be getting us coffees but I got kinda distracted, and then I forgot about it."

"I sorta guessed that after it took five hours for two coffees," Freya smiled in amusement, lifting her mug to her lips. "It's fine, Hayley made me one."

"Okay, good, how we doing?" Jordanna exhaled deeply and dragged a chair around the desk so that she was perched beside Freya.

"Not so good," Freya shook her head in defeat, dropping the pencil that was in her hand ⸻ she and JJ had spent all morning trying to figure out a spell to stop Lucien, that was until Jordanna decided to go rogue and shop. "And it's certainly not helping with him hovering."

Jordanna angled her head towards the door, finding Klaus. The dirty blond shrugged at the annoyance in his sister's voice and stepped into the room. "I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavours since this one left you high and dry?" He looked towards Jordanna with a pointed look, she rolled her lips into her mouth. "Perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs."