𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

chapter fifty-five

chapter fifty-five

mulder and scully

・❥・

    WHILST KLAUS WAS in the shower, Jordanna was in the bedroom of the motel room, dressing her son

WHILST KLAUS WAS in the shower, Jordanna was in the bedroom of the motel room, dressing her son. Once she was done with assisting Sebastian she sat down on the floor and opened up her mother's grimoire,  grabbed her grandfather's journal, and kept an eye on Sebastian from time to time as he waddled around the room.

Something her father said to her on the day she left New Orleans had been itching at her uncomfortably, she knew she couldn't trust anything that came out of his mouth, however, she had a feeling, a strange one.

'You think that'll bring her back? Think again.'

Now, she knew who he was talking about, but she didn't understand how he knew about her. No one in the compound had told him that Jordanna had children, so how did he know about her?

He also mentioned her ancestors, and hell, there it was, her answer. She had come up with a theory, one in which she was keeping from Klaus, because if she was wrong she didn't want to burden him with that.

A loud knock on the motel room door startled her, her brows furrowed as she checked her designer watch and came to a stand. She headed to the door, ruffling Sebastian's hair in passing and latched her hand around the door handle, pulling it open she was greeted with a beaming smile.

Bonnie let out a noise of excitement and immediately wrapped her arms around Jordanna before she pulled away and gave her a pointed stare. "Let me see it," Bonnie demanded and Jordanna stuck her hand out with a smug smile.

A delighted squeal left the Bennett's mouth, "Oh my God, it's gorgeous!"

"I know," Jordanna gushed, staring down at the ring on her finger, watching as Bonnie muttered incoherently under her breath and Sebastian caught her eye, she moved over to him immediately. Jordanna placed her hand on the door frame and glanced outside. "You gonna stand there brooding all day, or are you gonna come in and pretend you're excited to see me?"