𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱

chapter thirty nine

chapter thirty nine

so cold

・❥・

JORDANNA WIPED THE back of her hand against the blood that trickled down her cupids bow. Her phone was pressed snugly between her shoulder and ear as she awaited for an answer, but was yet to get one as the call soon went to voicemail.

The vampire kissed her teeth and released a sigh. "Hey, Stef. Long time no speak," she started awkwardly before a small eyeroll formed. "Anyway, I was thinking . . . I wanna desiccate your brother and ship his body off to some country," she trailed off, clearing her throat. "Get back to me on that, yeah? We'll talk soon. Love you, gorgeous!"

After ending the call, ridding her ears of the silence on the other end, she used her free hand to grab her phone and carefully drop it down onto one of the tables in the gardens of the Abattoir. She pushed her hair from her face before bending down and grabbing the feet that belonged to Jeremy Gilbert, the very dead Jeremy Gilbert.

Jordanna was officially going down her hitlist. The world was finally rid of the Gilbert siblings—or cousins ( cue eyeroll ), whatever you wanted to call them, but still. She was happy so she didn't really care for the little complications between the Gilbert family.

Now, only Damon was left.

Jordanna lifted her head as she heard footfalls travel down the steps to the garden, the same gardens where Marcel held all of his 'prisoners', the vampires who had done wrong in a way. Her gaze met Klaus' as he sent her an amused look, he leant against the brick wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched her drag the Gilbert's body to a large sheet on the floor.

His eyes narrowed on her face as she came to a stand. "You let him hit you?" He asked, gesturing to the small smudge of blood that resided on her face.