𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

chapter twenty four

chapter twenty four

twin flames

・❥・

     EMOTIONS OR NO emotions Jordanna Jones adored Caroline Forbes. It was like they were like twin flames or something. No matter what, she held a special place in her heart. She was like her soulmate.

Even if she was an emotionless bitch of a girl—no scratch that, bitch of a woman she still couldn't find it in her un-beating heart to say a bad word toward the blonde. She was serious when she said they were twin flames, she was sure that in another life they were together—happy as Larry or whatever.

And then there was Klaus Mikaelson.

Niklaus Mikaelson was her lifeline. He had stolen her entire heart. She had fallen bad in the past (there was this one ex-girlfriend she had and she was down so bad she didn't even grasp onto the fact that she was a controlling fucking bitch), but with Klaus (and now don't roll your eyes) but he was basically, to sum it up, her everything.

And I know what you might be thinking—he's a psychopathic murderer yada yada, but firstly he's hot as shit, secondly he's hot as fucking shit. But seriously, being with him was like she was floating or something. He was so fucking charming it should be illegal.

And while she loved the moments where she felt like she was floating, like she was up in the clouds and it was only the two of them in the room, she loved the storm in all the calming rain. She loved the fights, she loved the fact that even though the two were so monumentally fucked up—they'd still have each other in the end.

She loved the thunder, the whirlwind, the fire. She just loved Klaus. But she needed an escape asap, because even with her switch flipped she was scared that he would worm his way back in. That he would worm his way into her head, attacking her with all his charmingness and gentleness.