𝘃. 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

chapter forty-four

chapter forty-four

i'm not the only one

・❥・

    JORDANNA ANASTASIA JONES has never regretted killing anyone, ever

JORDANNA ANASTASIA JONES has never regretted killing anyone, ever. Whether it be she did it for fun or they deserved it, she didn't care, she didn't regret it full stop.

Even now, seeing how . . . tired Damon looked as he glared at her, she didn't regret it. If anything she was ecstatic, she could laugh at the expression on his face but he was already so down in the dumps it'd be a little mean . . .

But Jordanna was a mean person, so screw it. She laughed. Leaning against the bar, her hand smacked against her mouth as a splutter of laughter left her lips, "Something wrong, Damon? You look a little sad?"

"Sad? Sad doesn't even begin to explain how I feel," he spat, prodding a finger in her direction. "You know, as bad as it sounds, the best day of my life was when I held my brother who was crying over your 'death'. Worst day of my life was today when I came to pick up some clothes and heard an awfully familiar screech down the phone. Turns out you're alive," he said, tone laced with bitterness.

"And here you are," Jordanna drawled, pushing herself up from the barstool, her feet landed on the floor with a click of her heels, a menacing smirk rested on her glossy lips. "So, what now, Damon? You gonna kill me? You gonna get revenge for what I did?"

"Revenge is nothing, Jordanna. I need you to feel the hurt that I did when you took the people I loved the most away from me, you turn Stefan against me and then you kill Elena and Jeremy? Revenge won't even amount to what I'm going to do to you."

A laugh reverberated through her chest, "Yeah, o-kay. You know this isn't a fair fight Damon, yes you may be older, stronger even, but that doesn't even match what I can do to you within a blink of an eye. I didn't even have to be in the same room as Elena—hell, I didn't even have to be in the same fucking town as her to kill her."