𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸

chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen

human blood bank

・❥・

         JORDANNA SAT CONTENTLY in the courtyard, texting Caroline as the blonde spammed her with text messages, the Forbes girl was currently sat in a lecture—spending the entirety of it messaging Jordanna, telling her how much she hates the class and the people in it. Plus Elena sat in front of her and anytime she looked at her she had to fight the urge to rip her hair from her scalp. Though she had made it abundantly clear that the only reason she continued to actually turn up for class was so she could gawk at this boy—Sam, I think that's his name, Jordanna didn't really have a clue. 

       Loud, sluggish footsteps echoed through the Abattoir causing Jordanna's head to snap aside as she pressed send before she placed her phone down onto the table in front of her, her eyes fell onto Marcel — who made his way down the stairs, into the courtyard, with a bottle of bourbon held tightly in his hand.

        "Hey, Marcel," Diego greeted as his eyes fell on the Gerard vampire, he started making his way over to him. "Maybe you know what's going on. Klaus ordered us to meet here, and now he's a no-show."

          Marcel rolled his eyes lightly, pushing passed Diego with a huff. "What do you want from me? It's a new regime. Get used to it," he told him dryly, making his way over to the small table where Jordanna sat, he briefly placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a tired nod of the head, she returned it with a smile as he took a seat besides her.

        Jordanna and Marcel's heads perched up as another pair of footsteps echoed through the compound — Klaus and Thierry made their way into the courtyard. 

        "Dearest brethren, your attention, please," Klaus announced, clasping his hands behind his back, smile on his face as everyone turned to look in his direction. "No, doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the Garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you all welcome home Thierry."