𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀

chapter thirty four

chapter thirty four

put the knife down michael myers

・❥・

    JORDANNA GREW SICK of staring at those same walls in the Compound. She wouldn't be able to tell you how long she was stuck in there with her amped-up hunger, no, she stopped counting after thirty-four hours.

    But when she got out it was like the world was a new place, like she looked at in a different light, in a different perspective. The grass was greener, the sky bluer, the cigarette smoke less... disgusting? The designer shoes on her feet more cherishable, the people around her less annoying and no longer killable, the—nope! Only kidding.

    The world looked and felt the same: dull grass, dull sky, shitty cig's, dull people who were still, indeed, killable... but her Jimmy Choo's? She'd cherish them 'til the day she died.

    She thought if she spent the remaining time in the Compound with Kol and Marcel she'd be fine ( minus the urge to rip out Kol's throat, that was ), that they'd keep her sane, but no. Finn decided to pull the pair into a comatose state, leaving Jordanna to wallow... all by her lonesome.

    But it was fine, I guess. It gave her time to shower, wash her hair and redo her nails. And as you all know her big three's were her: hair, nails and shoes! Which meant she had completed two outta' three, but Klaus? It was as though he had read her mind.

    When she had called him and told him she got out of the Abattoir he stood waiting across the street, a cheeky grin on his face as he held a Sak's bag in his hand, inside sat a box of heels, Saint Laurent heels. I know this was stereotypical as hell but she was now the happiest vampire in the world.

     Though that so called 'happy mood' she was in diminished as Klaus told her that they were taking a little trip down to the Bayou. The Mikaelson actually tried to buy her over with shoes, just so she'd go down there!