𝗶𝘃. 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂

chapter four

chapter four

meet me by the bayou

・❥・

        JORDANNA AIMLESSLY WANDERED down the hallways of her current 'home', her phone pressed up to her ear as she paced. An annoyed scowl fell upon her features as the call went straight to voicemail. The witch took a deep breath before she spoke calmly into the device.

        "Listen here you bunny munching bastard! I will kill every single forest animal and you will be forced to eat people!" She rushed out. "Why the fuck do you have a fucking phone if you don't fucking answer it?"

        She sighed deeply, "I love you. Call me back Stef, or I will kill your brother. Bye!"

        At the moment for Jordanna, life was okay, she wouldn't go as far to say good ━ she's still pregnant after all, and has no idea on how to do the whole 'mom' thing.

        Scary times.

        But, yeah, it was going okay. Klaus had caved and she had managed to drag him around New Orleans on little late night walks . . . or rendezvous, she had also persuaded him to take her for lunch a few times, claiming the baby needed a better appetite than the shit Hayley had cooked for her.

        But don't tell Hayley she said that, if there was one thing the Marshall werewolf could do it was complain, and if she heard that Jordanna had deemed her food 'shit' or 'something that came out a horses ass' she would complain until her last living breath.

        Jordanna's jaw ticked as she stepped into the doorway of the study that Klaus demanded as his own. Her head tilted, tongue poking the side of her mouth as she noticed Camille stood, leaning against the tall archway, watching Klaus, who was staring at a large painting in front of himself and the blonde.

        "Over the course of my life, I've encountered no shortage of those who would presume to speak of good and evil. Such terms mean nothing. People do what is in their best interest, regardless of who gets hurt. Is it evil to take what one wants? To satisfy hunger, even if doing so will cause another suffering? What some would call evil, I believe to be an appropriate response to a harsh and unfair world."