𝘅𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

chapter fifty

chapter fifty

daddy's home

・❥・

    "HEY, JJ, I have a question

"HEY, JJ, I have a question." Naomi said as she, along with Jordanna and Klaus made their way into Lafayette Cemetery.

Jordanna paused and narrowed her eyes at the woman. Klaus rolled his eyes at her movements, yet again she stopped in place. "What?" The Jones asked sceptically. "If you're gonna ask me about the incident at the bar, it was an accident! I didn't know the guy was a pimp-!"

"No," Naomi rose her eyebrows. "I'm not asking you about that ..." She cleared her throat and gave Jordanna a weirded look. "Why do you hate Cami so much?" She asked with a furrowed brow.

Klaus completely ignored Naomi's question and turned to Jordanna with a scowl, "What incident?"

She waved a dismissive hand in his face. "Hush. Naomi's talking." Klaus rolled his eyes once again, it seemed all he did was roll his eyes at the woman. "To answer your question, it's because she had the biggest crush on Nik and I'm a jealous and petty person, and I don't hate her... I just strongly dislike her."

"How are you even one-hundred percent sure she had a crush on him?" Naomi tilted her head in curiosity.

"Because I'm not blind," Jordanna answered with a shrug. "I mean, just look at him, he's gorgeous, who wouldn't-" she stopped upon seeing the expression on Naomi's face. "Just because you don't swing that way, doesn't mean you can't see how hot this man is."

"Objectify me, why don't you?" Klaus grumbled under his breath. "I feel used."

Jordanna narrowed her eyes and side glanced him as they began walking past the Lycee. "Stop being such a baby, Nik. Just be grateful you never met my bisnonna she'd eat you alive!" Jordanna hissed under her breath.

Naomi gave the pair a weirded look before she shook her head. They honestly had no idea how bad they were at pretending not to be together, did they? "You two are so stupid, I hope you realise that."