𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

chapter thirty six

chapter thirty six

look after you

・❥・

HOW MANY TIMES had Jordanna sworn that she was never to step another foot in the Bayou? Too many times. And every single time after she would say this, where would she end up? The Bayou.

Again.

A scowl occupied her face as she and Klaus made their way around the Bayou, she didn't understand why Klaus liked to drag her down here so much; she guessed it was because he knew it pissed her off and he liked pissing her off.

Ass.

He had also taken to questioning her every twenty seconds regarding Anastasia. What was she like? How the bloody hell is she seven when she was born seven months ago? Who did she look like more? Did she just so happen to mention who, out of the pair of us, was her favourite?

As annoying as the questioning was, it took her mind off of where she was. God she hated the Bayou... the messed up hair from the wind, the werewolves who looked like they wanted to rip her limb from limb, the dirt that sat under her shoes... yeah, it was safe to say the Bayou wasn't her favourite place.

Jordanna trudged after Klaus slowly, her hand wrapped around his forearm as he led her to Jackson and Aiden, a grimace accompanied her face as the Kenner werewolf spun around, soon followed by Aiden. "Gentlemen," Klaus greeted with a stiff smile, "We come bearing gifts."

The Mikaelson threw one of Jordanna's old duffle-bags from her Mystic Falls cheerleading days to the floor, the bottom of the material seeped with crimson red. Jackson looked up at the two warily, spotting the blood that tainted the bottom of the bag, "The hell did you two do?"

Klaus simply smiled. "We removed the heads of the wolf leaders who refused to relinquish Finn's moonlight rings!" He clasped his hands together happily—or proudly. Jordanna couldn't tell.