𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

chapter fifty seven

chapter fifty seven

how the mighty fall

・❥・

    "SO YOU'RE SURE about this?" Jordanna asked, turning her head to look back at Naomi as she shuffled through her closet, looking for something

"SO YOU'RE SURE about this?" Jordanna asked, turning her head to look back at Naomi as she shuffled through her closet, looking for something. "You're definitely leaving?"

Naomi rolled her eyes at the Jones. "Like I've said, the last five times you've asked me, yes," Naomi stated. She had come over that morning to grab a pair of shoes she had leant to Jordanna, she and Cami were starting to gather their things and she knew that Jordanna was hoping that Naomi had forgotten about them so that she could keep them.

Thieving bitch, Naomi thought to herself.

"I just wanna be sure," the raven-haired vampire shrugged as she caught sight of the shoes and grabbed them, turning around she came to a stand and handed them over to Naomi. "Are you?"

Naomi threw her head back in annoyance and gave the Jones a look. "I'm sure I want to hit you right now," Naomi snapped back. "You knew I wasn't gonna be staying in New Orleans forever... don't tell me," a small smile formed on her lips and Jordanna rolled her eyes, knowing what was coming, "Jordanna Jones you are gonna miss me!"

Jordanna pulled a face of disgust and looked away. "I'm not gonna miss you, I just wanted to know, that's all," she shrugged in dismissal and began to make her way out of the room.

"I'll miss you too," Naomi quipped back with an elated smile. "Now, where's that top I let you borrow?"

Jordanna's brows furrowed. "What top?"

Naomi's face fell flat, "I let you borrow it last year, Jords, I've seen you wear it, like, a thousand times since then, you know which one I'm on about."

Jordanna let out a noise of annoyance and finally gestured up to the bedroom, "It's in my room," she reluctantly stated, Naomi nodded and without another word headed up towards the bedroom with a wide grin on her face. "And I wore it three times, not a thousand!"