I married a big villain: chapter 1

Chapter 1 Back to fifteen years old

  Pain!

  The stinging pain from the back of her head made Yun Shifei very uncomfortable.

  Feather eyelashes trembled, she opened her eyes and saw nothing but pitch black.

  Still alive?

  Falling down from a dozen or more floors, still not dead?

  Yun Shifei took a deep breath and got up. But faintly felt something was wrong.

  How could she fall from an upscale neighborhood into a dilapidated house?

  Moreover, she couldn't be more familiar with this environment.

  It's the place where she often stopped at midnight dreams.

   Yun Shifei often wondered, if everything in this house hadn't happened when she was fifteen years old, would she be admitted to a good university like Yun Sisi and enter and exit high-end office buildings. Mu Chengzhu would not dislike her.

  She wanted to go back to the past countless times and change everything.

  Unexpectedly, she actually returned to this point!

  Yun Shifei was in a complicated mood at this time.

  But there is no time to think about such a weird thing as rebirth.

  She only knows that she can't repeat the same mistakes.

  It seems to be calm now, but after some time, Yun Sisi will bring her parents and her friends over, and then find that she is disheveled in a room with a man.

  The rumors blow to the school like the wind.

  School that always cultivates students' character and behaviors directly expelled her.

  In the end, she went to study in the worst middle school in the city. With her poor foundation, she couldn't even pass the university entrance examination, so she could only work early.

  Life is like a domino effect. Such a small event completely changed her life.

  Unexpectedly, she would come back here, Yun Shifei's eyes were slightly red. But she has no time to think, there is only one thought in her mind, run!

  But the door can't be opened, it is locked.

  Yun Shifei came here because Yun Sisi lied to her that Mu Chengzhu wanted to see her, and she came over with joy.

  As soon as she entered the house, she was knocked out. Soon after waking up, Yun Sisi came and began to slander her.

  What a shame! Yun Shifei felt extremely stupid when she thought of believing Yunsisi's nonsense like she did.

  She tried to push the window again.

  The windows are naturally locked, but this is a glass window, which is easy to break.

  Yun Shifei looked around, and finally picked up the chair next to her and smashed it towards the window.

  Shattered

  -The window broke immediately, and the glass shattered to the ground.

  She was about to jump out of the window.

  Suddenly she noticed that there was a presence behind her staring at her.

  In the dark night and dark environment, only with the help of the moonlight outside the window could she vaguely distinguish the things in the house.