I married a big villain: chapter 18

Chapter 18 Grievances in exchange for more grievances

  Their laughter stopped when they saw Yun Shifei.

  "Sister, you are back." Yun Sisi greeted Yun Shifei softly.

  "Shi Fei, your sister won the gold medal in this dance competition." Xu Ya seemed to be in a very good mood, and her face was full of spring.

  "Congratulations." Yun Shifei said to Yun Si.

  That's it? Yun Sisi felt a little dissatisfied. Yun Shifei, is she really not jealous of her now? In the past, she would be mad with jealousy.

  Yun Shifei wants to go back to the room and put down her schoolbag. Who knows Yun Sisi has followed: "Sister, this gold medal is given to you. Actually, the person standing on the stage should be you, and I took your place. "

  Yun Sisi trot over two steps and handed the gold medal to Yun Shifei.

  Even if Yun Shifei had a good temper, she couldn't bear Yun Sisi doing this.She can't help but step back: "No need, this is your thing, you keep it."

But Yun Sisi felt like she was stimulated by this sentence, her eyes flushed, and tears flowed down her instantly. She cried with rain, and choked:

"Mom, does my sister dislike me, why is she unwilling to accept my stuff?"

  "Yun Shifei, are you bullying Sisi again?"

  Xu Ya and Yuntian were in the living room and didn't hear the movement of the sisters upstairs. Upon hearing Yun Sisi's words, xu ya immediately came upstairs.

  She squinting at Yun Shifei, she looked a little angry. Because Yun Sisi called her, she thought she was bullying Yun Sisi?

  At this moment, Yun Shifei had mixed feelings in her heart.

  She had a bad temper in her last life, and Xu Ya didn't believe her. In this life, she worked hard to learn to be well-behaved and stopped fighting with Yun Sisi.

  But Xu Ya still didn't believe her.

  Obviously she is her biological daughter, but Xu Ya always treats her as an outsider.

  Fear that she will bully her daughter who has been in her palm for more than ten years.

  If so, why did she bring her back from Lotus Town in the first place? Even if Yun Shifei had been mentally prepared for a long time, she still felt very cold all over her body at this time.

  If grievances can only be exchanged for more grievances, she doesn't want to be grieved anymore.

  Yun Shifei stared at Xu Ya, her eyes cold, stubborn, and Xu Ya's heart stunned.

  When did this kid have such eyes?

  Later, she heard Yun Shifei deny: "Mom, I didn't."

  She didn't bully Yun Sisi.

  Xu Ya returned to her senses, looking at the sad Yun Sisi who was crying on the side, and then at the stubborn Yun Shifei.

  Emotionally, she believes in Yun Sisi. Sisi grew up in her view, behaved, and had good grades. But when she caught Yun Shifei's gaze, she suddenly didn't know who to trust.

  The child's eyes were so terrible, with a sense of perseverance that made people afraid to look at her.

  "Mom, it's my fault, don't blame sister, I just thought, my honor is only because of my sister. If my sister didn't leave this home, then she should be the one who is standing on the stage to compete. " Yun Sisi said while crying.

  "So I want to give her the gold medal I won. Who knows that my sister is so angry, she might not like me. Mom, don't scold my sister, it's my fault."

Yun Sisi saw that something was wrong. If she didn't scold Yun Shifei for the first time, she could only provoke Xu Ya with a gesture of compromise. Sure enough, Xu Ya was instantly angry when she heard Yun Sisi's words.

  "Yun Shifei, what are you thinking? Sisi gave you a gift, why didn't you accept it?"