I married a big villain: chapter 16

Chapter 16 Don't Be Nosy

  Yun Shifei is not so scared when she thinks of this. Besides, she is still a person who has died once, compared to life and death, other things are trivial.

  Song Yang squinted at Yun Shifei, as if watching a joke.

  "Neighbors? How many people in our class are neighbors with him, and they don't necessarily treat him so nicely. Are you in love with this fool?" Song Yang couldn't help but laugh, his voice raised." Are you in love with him."

  For High school students, it was the beginning of love. There are always classmates in the class discussing who likes whom, but if one person treats someone better, it will be judged as love.

  But Yun Shifei didn't like Cheng Yu she just wanted to help him.

  "Song Yang, don't talk nonsense!"

  "nonsense? You do not like him, why should you be so good to him, no one would ever be good to people without any reason."

  He isn't a boy who loves to read, however, he said a very philosophical sentence.

   Yun Shifei didn't know how to reply.

  After while, she said weakly: "I do like Cheng Yu."

  Song Yang's eyes widened when he heard this, looking at Yun Shifei like an alien.

  "Do you like this idiot?"

  Even though Cheng Yu's appearance is good, his cold and gloomy temperament and autism have all covered up this good appearance.

  Girls in high school are no longer superficial, and they admire mostly good-looking students with good academic performance. Not someone like Cheng Yu who has only appearance but flaws in his brain.

  Therefore, as soon as Yun Shifei said this, the surrounding students couldn't help taking a breath.

  But afterwards, Yun Shifei added: "like a sister likes her brother."

  "Our family has a very good relationship with their family. You also saw Uncle Cheng came here yesterday."

  Yun Shifei said seriously, she was cowardly. And brave, with a convincing ability. Song Yang skipped class and walked early yesterday. He didn't see the situation. He glanced at the classmate next to him, who was in the same community as Yun Shifei.

  "Yesterday Cheng Yu's father did come over, and he spoke to Yun Shifei at the door for a while."

It turned out to be true!

  Song Yang snorted coldly. He looked at Yun Shifei: "So, I can't bully this little fool in the future?"

  Yun Shifei nodded. There was firmness in the girl's clear eyes, as if she had decided to guard Cheng Yu.

  Forget it, Song Yang thought, for the sake of Yun Sisi, he doesn't have to bother with Yun Shifei.

  As for this little fool, there is nothing fun.

  He threw another candy into his mouth and waved his hand: "Okay, I'm generous, I don't care about you."

  "Thank you." Yun Shifei breathed a sigh of relief and showed a bright smile.

  Song Yang was taken aback by her smile. Few people smiled so sincerely at him.

  The girl's eyebrows were curled, causing Song Yang to have a strange feeling. But soon, he suppressed that feeling and curled his lips.

  Huh, that's an ugly smile, yet he still has a strange feeling, is he sick?

  However, he has done all the bad things since he was young, and he is very happy to be said thank you very rarely.

  Just about to leave, Yun shifei suddenly heard a voice behind her: "Don't be nosy."

  The cold voice of the teenager, even in such a hot weather, still makes people feel cold.