I married a big villain: chapter 19

Chapter 19 is angry

  "Mom, please put yourself in my place and think about it, should I really take her things? Sisi told me that this should have been owned by me, so she gave it to me. does it belongs to me? I don't understand."

Yun Shifei smiled, but she smiled pale, she looked very reluctant, and her voice was getting lower and lower, with brokenness, "Because I was abducted and grew up in the village, and I didn't receive such good Education, so do I deserve to be so sympathized?"

  This is not a gift, it is an insult!

  Although Yun Shifei was timid, counseled, and afraid of trouble, it didn't mean that she could be beaten like this.

  When she endure it a few times and the other party is getting better and better, it is not necessary to continue to tolerating it.

  You think you are tolerant, but tolerance has no bottom line, it is a weakness. She doesn't want to be a weak person. However, the resistance should not be too fierce.

  After thinking about it, Yun Shifei can only choose a compromise. She did not cry like Yun Sisi, but her stubborn and injured expression made people feel more shocked.

  Xu Ya's heart seemed to be caught by something. Suddenly she didn't know how to vent the anger in her heart. It seems that what Yun Shifei said is not wrong.

  Yun Sisi panicked.

  Xu Ya obviously began to waver.

  "Sister, I... I didn't mean that. I didn't disrespect you. On the contrary, I only respect you before I say this. Sister, you can't get me wrong."

  Yun Sisi was anxious and was about to die. Why doesn't Yun Shifei always play cards according to common sense?

  She doesn't understand.

  Xu Ya looked at Yun Shifei, and then at Yun Sisi. What Yun Shifei said just now makes sense, but Sisi probably did not do it intentionally.

  Maybe it's because she won such a big award for the first time. She was happy for a while and didn't worry about too many consequences.

  Yun Shifei looked at Xu Ya and sighed secretly when she saw Xu Ya's expression change. It is impossible for Xu Ya to teach Yun Sisi.

  She believed that the daughter she grew up watching since she was a child, even if she knew she did something wrong this time, she would make excuses for her.

  Too much disappointment makes me numb. Yun Shifei didn't wait for Xu Ya to say anything, turned back to her room, and closed the door.

  She is not at all temperamental. If she is unlovable, she still has the power to express a little emotion.

  At this time, Xu Ya and Yun Sisi were standing in the corridor.

  "Mom, isn't the elder sister very angry with me? What should I do? I didn't expect it to happen." Yun Sisi choked, eyes flushed like little rabbits, arousing pity.

  Xu Ya touched Yun Sisi's hair. She was about to say something, but saw Yun Tiancheng walking up.

  He also carried the medicine box in his hand.

  "Who is sick?" Xu Ya frowned.

  "Don't you see the scar on Shi Fei's face? I don't know where she got it. I will give her some medicine."

  Xu Ya: "..."

  She really didn't see it. However, looking back carefully, Yun Shifei did have band-aids on her face.

  But she subconsciously ignored it.

  For a time, Xu Ya felt very complicated.

  Have I always neglected this daughter too much?

  Because compared to Yun Shifei, Yun Sisi is more like a daughter she cultivated, inheriting her genes, beautiful, smart, and versatile. Subconsciously, she was always reluctant to admit that Yun Shifei was her daughter, so she was not so close to her.

AN:-

Hi everyone,   you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store. Link is in the bio.

Make sure you read the description and download the sample first to see if you want to continue reading.

thanks for reading.

(End of this chapter)