I married a big villain: chapter 22

Chapter 22 is worse than me

  These days, Yun Shifei rarely enjoys a peaceful time.

  Because her leg was injured, she was picked up and dropped by a driver when she went to school and after school.

  Such treatment made Yun Shifei flattered.

  But Yun Sisi was afraid that others would know that they were sisters, so she would go to school with Mu Jiayu instead of going with her.

  Yun Shifei feels that Yun Sisi is deceiving herself, and there are many children of her community in the school.

  It's not necessary to cover people's eyes like this.

  But she was also happy.

  Otherwise, every time Yun Sisi stared at her with that bitter gaze, her scalp felt numb.

  Having been rectified by Yun Sisi so many times in her previous life, Yun Shifei has a bit of traumatic sequelae.

  Whenever Yun Sisi looked at her with that look, she always wondered if Yun Sisi was ready to deal with her again.

  The more she lived, the deeper Yun Sisi hated her.

  However, she is no longer the same Yun Shifei in the past. She is careful and will not make any mistakes, and Yun Sisi has nothing to do with her.

  Everything is fine, but the problem of learning is too big.

  The previous math quiz paper was sent out, and as expected by Yun Shifei, scored 23 points in the test.

  The dazzling scarlet letter made Yun Shifei feel extremely embarrassed.

  Song Yang robbed her of her paper. After seeing Yun Shifei's score, he couldn't help laughing: "Oh my God, seeing you read the book so seriously, I thought you could take the exam so well. I didn't expect it to be worse than me." Song Yang shook his test paper in front of Yun Shifei.

  Yun Shifei even worked hard to calculate some problems on her own. As a result, Song Yang scored 34 points, and she only scored 23 points!

  Yun Shifei wanted to cry.

  Sometimes it is so strange, and the result of careful calculation is not as accurate as the random guess.

  Seeing Yun Shifei crying, Song Yang couldn't help but continue to ridicule her: "Oh, isn't your sister a school Topper? Her every exam score is over ninety points in all subjects, why is it that you are her sister, but your grades are so bad?"

  Yun Shifei pursed her lips and did not speak, taking her papers and putting them in the textbook.

  Song Yang knew that Yun Shifei was embarrassed, but he was even more excited. He even thought it was fun to bully Yun Shifei.

  "Hey, ugly monsters, I doubt very much now, are you really Yun Sisi's sister? How come you are so poorly grown and have such ridiculous grades?"

  "If you don't believe me, go and ask Yun Sisi."

  Yun Shi Fei didn't want to talk to Song Yang at all.

  But Song Yang seemed to cling to her: "What kind of attitude is it? I have tolerated you for a long time. If you are not Yun Sisi's sister, I will not let you go."

  He did not know why, he just want to talk to Yun Shifei, and it's better to make her angry.

  He seems to have discovered something new and interesting.