I married a big villain: chapter 15

Chapter 15 What is your relationship with Cheng Yu?

  Last time, she saw a classmate bring snacks and was directly "confiscated" by Song Yang.

  Although Song Yang has money in his family, most of his pocket money is used for playing games. In this era, there are no Internet cafes, and street game consoles are popular all over the country. Song Yang and his friends often skip classes to play games in a store near the school.

  After Yun Shifei left, the small pile of sugar stood still beside Cheng Yu's table.

  Cheng Yu didn't like sweets, it made him physiologically uncomfortable.

  This kind of thing should not belong to his world. This small pile of sugar was finally discovered by Song Yang.

  After the physical education class, Song Yang walked into the classroom sweating profusely.

  They had just finished playing, Song Yang wiped his sweat in his school uniform. Suddenly saw the candy on Cheng Yu's desk, his eyes lit up, and he stepped forward to grab it.

  "Oh, idiot, life is going well, and there are sweets to eat."

  He tore open the package and threw one in his mouth. It was sweet and sour, and it tasted so good.

  He also has this sugar at home, imported from abroad.

  It seems that the fool's family is quite spoiling him, buying him such high-class candies. He was not elegant at all, so he chewed it up and finished it in a few seconds.

  Then he took another chocolate and threw it in his mouth.

  As he ate, he said to Cheng Yu, "Fool, this candy is delicious. Bring more of it tomorrow."

  Yun Shifei was reading, hearing the movement behind her, she couldn't help turning her head to look.

  She saw the scene she least wanted to see. Song Yang bullied Cheng Yu again, why is he so annoying!

  Yun Shifei was very angry. Probably in every class, there will always be such a student, and this kind of poor class is even more prominent.

  Song Yang was absolutely lawless. At this time Song Yang was threatening Cheng Yu with a threatening posture.

  And Cheng Yu, seeing him as air, quietly flipped through his book.

  With Song Yang's violent temper, seeing Cheng Yu like this, couldn't help but get angry.

  "Hey, you are a fool, neither mute nor deaf, why can't you hear what I said?"

  Yun Shifei is actually a little afraid of Song Yang.

  Song Yang knew that she was Yun Sisi's sister, he was kind to her, but she still didn't want to get involved with him at all.

  However, this matter all started because of her. If it hadn't been for her to give Toffee to Cheng Yu, Cheng Yu would not get into trouble.

  Yun Shifei mentally built for a while, then she stood up and walked towards Song Yang.

  "Song Yang, I gave the it to Cheng Yu." Her voice was small, a little persuaded.

  She was also worried inside. Later Song Yang will not find Cheng Yu, and ask her for candy instead.

  She doesn't have so much sugar either.

  "You give it to Cheng Yu?" Song Yang narrowed his eyes, with a hint of disbelief, "What is your relationship with Cheng Yu?"

  At this moment, Song Yang obviously felt something was wrong. Forget what happened last time, this time, Yun Shifei stood up again.

  He always feels whether he has been fooled."We are neighbors." Yun Shifei whispered.

  Facing Song Yang's fierce gaze, she was actually scared and anxious.This matter was caused by her, and she naturally had to settle it personally.