chapter 13

Chapter 13 Hearing is Fictitious

  Cheng Yu watched her quietly, his expression did not fluctuate, and he did not speak.

  The Cheng family's driver said, "Miss Yun, are you okay?"

  He sent Yun Shifei back yesterday, and he had an impression of her. So seeing her fall to the ground, he stopped the car subconsciously.

  Fortunately, the young master has no opinion.

  "It's okay." Yun Shifei waved her hand. She took out a tissue from her bag and covered her nose to stop the bleeding.

  "How about we take you to the hospital?" The driver was a little worried.

  "No, you'd better send Cheng Yu to class, he's almost late." She didn't fall so badly, and she didn't know Cheng Yu well, she is embarrassed to trouble others.

  When Cheng Yu heard Yun Shifei's words, his black eyes narrowed slightly, a little unhappy. It's obvious that she fell so hard, are pretending to be strong?

  Hearing Yun Shifei say this, the driver was shaken. He couldn't help turning his head to look at Cheng Yu

  After seeing Cheng Yu's expression, he turned his head and said to Yun Shifei: "Miss Yun, come up, go to the hospital and have a look. It will take a few minutes."

  "Then...I will trouble you."

  Yun Shifei didn't refuse and pulled the car door and got in the car

  She leaned carefully in the corner for fear of accidentally getting the water from her body on Cheng Yu's body.

  She put the umbrella on her feet and wiped the rain from her face with a paper towel.

  The corner of Cheng Yu's eye glanced at Yun Shifei. The girl's hair was wet and clinging to her cheeks. She was trying to wipe it.

  She just fell and the tip of her nose was red, and her face was bruised, and She looked a little embarrassed.

  The face that was originally unsightly has become even more exaggerated.

  Cheng Yu pursed his lips and looked away. The car came to the central hospital nearest to them.

  Yun Shifei got off the car and said to Cheng Yu and the driver: "Thank you Cheng Yu, thank you uncle, I can go to the doctor by myself."

  "Miss Yun, I'll take you in and have a look." The driver was in touch with Cheng Yu's. After looking around, he unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car.

  He has been with Cheng Yu since he was a child. Since that incident, although the young master has rarely spoken, he is very careful, and gradually can figure out what he means from his eyes.

  He only needs to give him a look, and he can know what he is thinking. Yun Shifei wanted to say anything else, the uncle driver had already walked to the hospital.

  Cheng family is too...too enthusiastic.

  Yun Shifei felt a little emotional.

  She thought of her own family car that had just passed by. Did they really not see her?

  In the hospital, the doctor helped Yun Shifei to check it out. All the injuries were skin trauma. Just put a dressing on it.

  After the medicine was prescribed, Yun Shifei came out of the hospital. After so long delay, she felt a little sad.

  "I'm sorry, Cheng Yu, for making you late, let's go to school together, I can explain to the teacher when the time comes."

  She is not badly injured and does not plan to go home directly. There is no one at home, and she doesn't have any keys.

  Might as well go to school. Cheng Yu glanced at her with a calm expression.

  He was a little disdainful, he just helped her a little bit, and she was so moved that she almost cried.

  Is love so cheap?

  However, he did not understand, why would he help her?

  Maybe he saw her fall to the ground alone, and her family didn't stop past her, so he felt pity for her.

  Yun Shifei didn't know Cheng Yu's thoughts, but she knew that he knew what she meant.

  He just doesn't want to talk, in fact he knows everything. Thinking of this, Yun Shifei felt warmth in her heart.

...

  Back to School.

  It's already the second class.

  Their school is very strict. Students who are late will not be allowed to enter the school 30 minutes after the start of school hour.

  At this time, Cheng Yu and Yun Shifei stood at the school gate, waiting eagerly for the head teacher to pick them up.