I married a big villain: chapter 7

Chapter 7 I'm Not Angry

  Behind Xu Ya, Yun Sisi took a vicious look at Yun Shifei.

  Why has Yun Shifei changed so much now? Not noisy at all.

   Yun Sisi was very upset. She bit her lip tightly. If this continues, Xu Ya and Yun Tiancheng will definitely accept Yun Shifei slowly.

  At this time, Yun Shifei was eating, Xu Ya sat in front of her, while serving her dishes, chatting with her, and asking her how she was studying at school today.

  Xu Ya's tone is different from usual, very gentle. In fact, Xu Ya is also trying to resolve her embarrassment.

  She realized that she was too partial to the two children. She bought clothes for Yun Sisi, but not Yun Shifei.

  She remembered that after Yun Shifei came back, except for a few clothes she bought for her at the beginning, she never bought anything afterwards.

  It's almost a season change now, and Yun Shifei probably has no clothes to wear.

"When I'm free on the weekend, let's go shopping together. I am familiar with Sisi's size. So when I was shopping, I saw a nice dress and bought it for her. Yours is not very familiar to me. Next time we can go to the clothing store and try."

She explained deliberately, trying to resolve her embarrassment.

  Yun Shifei knew that Xu Ya just wanted to find a step for herself, so she handed it to her by the way.

   "Ok mom."

  This girl is really obedient. Xu Ya was very pleased and touched Yun Shifei's head: "I will let Aunt Zhong give you a hot bowl of double skinned milk."

   Yun Shifei lowered her eyes, she knew that Xu Ya was just hiding her eccentricity. But she was still worried about the tenderness of this moment.

  In the last life, she rarely saw such a gentle Xu Ya. Basically, the mother and daughter were like enemies.

   She unreasonably hated Xu Ya for being so partial, and Xu Ya was also upset by her.

  But Xu Ya still recognized her as her daughter after all. So, Xu Ya always helped her secretly when she is not studying and going to work.

  When talking about marriage with Mu Chengzhu, she also prepared a generous dowry for her.

  She was afraid that others will look down on her.

  She is an ordinary mother. Although she was partial to Yunsisi in the early stage, she still accepted her later, because she is her biological child, so no matter how she acts as a demon, she is reluctant to let her go.

  So now, in the face of such a scene, Yun Shifei has not lost her temper, and she cannot repeat the mistakes of the previous life.

   Yun Sisi on the side looked at Xu Ya and Yun Shifei's intimate appearance, and her nails were deeply pinched into the flesh.

  But it doesn't hurt. No, it can't go on like this!

   Yun Shifei went back to the room to do her homework after eating.

  Aunt Zhong brought the heated double skin milk to Yun Shifei.

   Yun Shifei smiled at Aunt Zhong: "Thank you Aunt Zhong."

  Aunt Zhong was taken aback by her well-behaved smile. When did Miss Fei become so polite?

  When Yun Shifei came not long ago, she was rude. She didn't say thank you or politely called her.

  Aunt Zhong can only comfort myself that Yun Shifei had been in the country for a long time before, no one taught her, and it was normal to be rude.

   Yun Sisi is much better, not treating her as a servant, but a respectful elder who will give her gifts during the holidays.

  But now, Yun Shifei says thank you to her, and Aunt Zhong has changed her opinion for Yun Shifei a little bit.

   Yun Shifei ate the double skin milk while spreading the book out to read.

  She has to read all the previous knowledge points. If the foundation is not strong, she will become more and more confused in the future.

  After a while, the door was opened.

   "Sister." Yun Sisi poked her head out and called Yun Shifei in a weak voice.

She walked directly into the house and took a look at Yun Shifei's room

"Didn't my elder sister say she wanted a pink curtain? Mom didn't change it for you? Maybe she forgot about it. I told her last time. Mentioned that I wanted to buy a bear, she bought it for me."

   After Yun Sisi finished speaking, seeing Yun Shifei indifferent, wondering if she said it too mildly?

Then she said: "Actually, the clothes mother gave me today were specially brought back to me by someone from abroad. They are unique in Nancheng. My mother also said that this skirt is suitable for me. Yes. But I think, you are my sister, how could my mother be so partial? You should also go to my mother to ask for it."

  This is naked enough!

  She looked at Yun Shifei, expecting her emotions. Who knows, Yun Shifei leaned on the seat and looked at her quietly, her expression seemed to be watching a play.

   Then, she uttered a faint sentence: "What about it then?"

and then? ! The expression on Yun Sisi's face almost couldn't be stretched.

  All this is different from what she thought! Why did Yun Shifei ask such words so calmly? !

  Sisi naturally hope that Yun Shifei will be angry and have trouble with Xu Ya, so that Xu Ya hates her even more.

  But, at this time she was so indifferent, she could even tell a little dignity from her sitting posture.

  The feeling of being insulted...

How can it be!

   Yun Sisi felt that she must be dazzled by anger.

  How can such an ordinary country girl compare to her?

   "Sister, are you not angry? Just don't be angry." Yun Sisi lowered her eyes and said in a low voice.

  Before, she used these words to tease Yun Shifei. If Yun Shifei was angry she would scold her.

  Xu Ya will protect her.

  But now, everything is different.

   Yun Sisi's heart is anxious, it seems that something is slowly deteriorating, and she has no ability to change.

  For example, at this moment, Yun Shifei said to Yun Sisi: "I'm not angry, you are my sister"

  She has a soft tone, gentle like water.

   Yun Sisi almost vomited blood. If she scolds Yun Sisi in anger, Xu Ya will definitely be more and more disappointed in her.

  She returned to this home after a ten-year absence, how could that little blood relationship compare to the ten-year-old day and night?

   Her eyes fell on a letter on the desktop, and Yun Shifei handed the letter to Yun Sisi: "By the way, Sisi, this is a love letter written to you by a male student in my class. He asked me to forward it to you."

   Yun Sisi took it in a daze, opened it and looked at the scribbled writing on it, frowning.

   "Is that Song Yang?"

  Song Yang is very bold in chasing Yun Sisi. He often whistles when he bumps into Yun Sisi, and his brothers in the same group will also make noises.

   Yun Sisi also knew him because of this.

  (End of this chapter)