I married a big villain: chapter 2

Chapter 2 You are Shi Fei's biological mother

  Cheng Yu, because of autism, does not communicate with others or listen to others, only immersed in his own world.

  He doesn't recognize the way, so every time Cheng Yu goes out, someone will follow Cheng Yu.

  In Yun Shifei's vague memory, the Cheng family is very fond of Cheng Yu.

  Except for other friends in the community who like to call him a fool and don't play with him, Cheng Yu's life is more smooth than her.

   Therefore, Yun Shifei couldn't figure out why Cheng Yu was so ruthless in the future. The current Cheng Yu is not the cold-hearted person many years later.

  He is quiet, well-behaved, and listens to her. That's enough.

  The young man still did not speak, but his eyes followed her face and moved to her chest.

   Yun Shi Fei: "..."

   She lowered her eyes subconsciously, and when she saw the button on her chest, she was instantly embarrassed.

  In panic, she even forgot about her disheveled clothes.

   Yun Sisi unbuttoned her shirt in order to settle her charge.

  At this time, her clothes were opened, revealing the underwear inside.

  She hurriedly turned her back and buttoned all the buttons.

  Fortunately, Cheng Yu didn't understand anything.

  It is quiet at night, and crickets can be heard. Nancheng in 1996, the nightlife was not as rich as in the future.

  People basically go home after eating and taking a walk.

  At this time, Yun Shifei and Cheng Yu were walking to home. After a while, they came to the door of Cheng's house.

   Yun Shifei pressed the doorbell.

   Cheng Huai, Chen Yu's brother, poked out his head and was a little surprised to see Yun Shifei.

  Yun Shifei smiled at Cheng Huai: "Brother, I just wandered outside and saw Cheng Yu got lost. I came to sent him back."

   "Thank you." Cheng Huai looked at Yun Shifei gratefully.

  However, Yun Shifei always felt that Cheng Huai's expression was a little strange.

  But she was confused and didn't think about it. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a car coming here not far away, and waved to Cheng Yu: "I'll go back first, bye."

  Now they have a revolutionary friendship anyway, and she only hope that Cheng Yu will not expose her.

  At this moment, Yun Shifei felt that he was also very pitiful.

  She is in a bad situation, but at least, she is healthy.

  But Cheng Yu is not. He is cold like a piece of ice, and no one dares to approach him.

  Even his family.

  Cheng Huai was standing not far away at this time. Although he made a smile, he did not get close to Cheng Yu.

  --- Yun villa.

   "Mom and dad, this is how things are." Yun Shifei lowered her eyebrows, and cleverly explained tonight's affairs.