I married a big villain: chapter 9

Chapter 9 Friends

  Facts have proved how difficult it is to learn these two words!

  Mathematics quiz.

  Yun Shifei stared at the math test paper.

  "If the straight line l1: (m+3)x+4y+3m-5=0 is parallel to the straight

line l2: 2x+(m+5)y-8=0, then the value of m is..."

  Yun Shifei's brain at this time Is brainstorming.

  Finally, she found an option that seemed pleasing to the eye and filled it in.

  The day before, she was full of confidence and believed that hard work would be possible. She finally recognized her position under the harsh reality.

  She was originally insensitive to science, and her foundation is not strong. Now looking at this paper, she is simply looking at astronomical figures.

  Yun Shifei felt extremely uncomfortable, and after completing the papers, she became even more desperate.

  Don't think about it, after the results come out, she will definitely get at most twenty or thirty points.

  Yun Shifei bit her lip, anxious, it can't be done.

  Relying on herself to figure it out alone, she can't figure out anything. She should discuss with Xu Ya, and it's best to get a tutor.

  As soon as school is over today, there is no need to be forced to work on duty.

  She packed her things and was about to leave, and unexpectedly saw Cheng Guomin at the door.

  When Cheng Guomin saw Yun Shifei, he smiled at her: "Shifei, you and Xiaoyu are in the same class?"

  "Yes, Uncle Cheng."

  She was a little strange, usually the driver came to pick up Cheng Yu. Why did you change individuals today?

  "Today I happened to be free, so I came to the school to meet Xiao Yu." Cheng Guomin explained.

  Yun Shifei nodded. She was about to say goodbye to Cheng Guomin.

Who knew Cheng Guomin asked her again: "Do you know how Xiao Yu is at school?"

  "Ah?"

  "How is he doing at school ? "

  Yun Shifei felt that Cheng Guomin's questioning method was a bit strange. Cheng Yu had autism and would never talk to people even if he understood what others said.

  It was as if he was the only person in the whole world.

  Shouldn't Cheng Guomin be clear?

  But Yun Shifei told Cheng Guomin about the actual situation:

"He is very quiet."

He was quiet as if there was no such student in the class. This is why Yun Shifei didn't notice Cheng Yu in her previous life.

  "Shi Fei, can you please help your Uncle?"

  Yun Shi Fei looked at Cheng Guomin.

  "You are in the same class as him. Talk to him more when you have time. The doctor said that he needs to talk to more people to get better. In fact, his autism is not serious, and it has not been like this since birth. ......"

  At this point, Cheng Guomin paused and did not go on.

  "In short, since you are in the same class with him, please take care of him."