I married a big villain: chapter 6

Chapter 6

Good mad! Yun Shi stared at Song Yang with a frenzy.

  After returning from death, Yun Shifei always warned herself not to be angry, and not to get angry at every turn like the past.

  But now, she still couldn't help being angry.

  Song Yang, who was faceless and skinless, didn't seem to notice her anger at all.

  Song Yang can't force it. what can she do about it?

  At this time, school is over, and there are not many people in the classroom. Song Yang chose to make the classroom as dirty as possible at this time. Even knocked over the trash can.

  A posture of bullying Yun Shifei to the end.

  He didn't have much impression of this transfer student. She has only been here for a month. She has a dull personality and does not talk to others.

  She'll definitely cry later, Song Yang thinks it's funny.

  He can't beat a woman, and it's bad to say it, but he didn't say that he can't make her cry.

  He decided to tease her again: "Hey, transfer student, you helped that fool, can't you see he ignores you, the fool went back after school, are you particularly sad now?"

   Yun Shifei glanced at Cheng Yu's seat, which was empty.

  A flash of lightning flashed across the sky, with a bang, and it started to rain.

  At the end of spring and early summer, Nancheng was humid and hot, and the air seemed to be condensed into a ball, making it difficult to breathe.

  The next rain is somewhat better, but the feeling of dampness to moldy makes people feel like being soaked in water, and the whole body is uncomfortable.

  The rain started when Cheng Yu was about to get home. People who did not bring umbrellas are drenched.

  But Cheng Yu was not affected. He was sitting in the car, the rain was shielded from the window.

  He looked at the glass window in a daze.

  He suddenly thought of the girl. Seeing him being bullied and blocking him, she was stopped by Song Yang to clean up after school.

  He saw Song Yang messing up the classroom in order to bully Yun Shifei.

  But he didn't stop it. Anyway, it has nothing to do with him, it was Yun Shifei who stood up passionately.

  Yes, everything is her own fault. Cheng Yu closed his eyes lightly and convinced himself.

  Yun Shifei's face appeared in his mind. And those hands that seem to have gone through many hardships...

   Cheng Yu immediately erased her from his memory, and his eyes became cold.

In classrooms.

   Yun Shifei sweeps all the garbage into the trash can, Song Yang drags the trash can with a reluctant expression: "Is it all cleaned up?"

   "It's done cleaning."

   "Okay, I will dumped it."

   "Thanks for your hard work." Yun Shifei smiled sweetly at Song Yang.

  If this smile appeared on Yun Sisi's face, Song Yang would have been excited.

   But this girl is a normal-looking Yun Shifei, and seeing her smile, he can't help but roll his eyes.