I married a big villain: chapter 21

Chapter 21: Changing

  Now thinking, Yun Shifei is only over a dozen years old and has never received the warmth of parents. Finally, she thought that she could be spoiled by her parents, but she did not expect the love she gave her. All are alienated and polite, false to death.

  The more Xu Ya thought about it, the more unpleasant she felt in her heart.

  After a while, she said: "I see...I will treat Shi Fei and Sisi the same in the future, unbiased."

  Hearing Xu Ya's assurance, Yun Tiancheng didn't say anything.

  This is the best result.

  He is busy at work, spends most of the day in the company, and occasionally goes to other places or something.

  Xu Ya gets along with the children a lot, only when she listens to what he says can Shi Fei live better.

  He thought of the scene where he just helped Yun Shifei put medicine on, and couldn't help but sigh: "This kid is so sensible, so sensible that it makes me feel uncomfortable. I felt too sorry for her."

  Xu Ya listened, her eyebrows lowered , Haven't spoken for a long time.

  After that day, Yun Shifei found that the people and things around her seemed to have changed.

  When she woke up in the morning, Xu Ya tied Yun Sisi's hair as usual. Two delicate braids, pinned to the sides, set off Yun Sisi's purity and beauty.

  "Shi Fei, come here, Mom will help you comb your hair." Xu Ya said to Yun Shi Fei.

  Yun Shifei was dumbfounded.

  She has short shoulder-length hair and doesn't need to be tied up, she just gets up and combs it at will.

  Xu Ya never helped her comb her hair.

  But she still walked towards Xu Ya.

  Xu Ya took a comb to carefully comb her hair and straightened her school uniform collar.

  "Shi Fei, the driver's uncle will send you to school later, take a good class, and ask the teacher if you don't understand anything, Mom will help you find a good tutor these days." Xu Ya said word by word.

  Yun Shifei nodded dumbfounded, she didn't understand why Xu Ya suddenly changed.

  Yun Sisi was so obviously wrong last night but Xuya was reluctant to blame her.

  So, today is to make up for what she did wrong yesterday?

  Just like the last time, she ran into Xu Ya buying clothes for Yun Sisi, but didn't buy her. Xu Ya promised to take her to buy clothes on the weekend because of a guilty conscience?

  Yun Shifei didn't know how to deal with such an occasion for a while, so she could only subconsciously nod her head.

  In the afternoon, when Yun Shifei came back from school, she found a furry hug bear in the room. It was half a person tall and placed on the corner of the bed.

  This bear is a bit familiar.

  Yun Shifei remembered that before she saw a beautiful bear doll in Yun Sisi's room and wanted the same, but Xu Ya didn't buy it for her.

  She bought it for her now? The one bought is bigger than Yun Sisi's? There was no such thing in the previous life.

  what's up.

  And her curtains have also changed from grayish blue to pink, and there is a layer of lace window screen, which is very delicate and beautiful.

  This is also a long time ago, she mentioned, she likes pink.